Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodIAMS™
So Good! Wholesome Blends With Savory Chicken Adult Dog Food

Iams™ So Good! Wholesome Blends With Savory Chicken Adult Dog Food

Our tail waggin', tummy lovin' nutrition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Iams™ So Good! Wholesome Blends With Savory Chicken Adult Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Shonda M.
Register, GA
My dog loves this brand of dog food. We always switch up which brand to get him but our giant beast has decided this is his favorite. He's a very picky water. Good price, good value.
Jessica D.
Florence, AL
My little doggy loves this stuff. Won’t eat anything else except for their wet dog food.
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have fed this to my dogs quite a few times. I change flavors for them, so they have some kind of variety. They like this kind.
Faith W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Apparently good as my dog loves it. I'll continue to buy it...great value for your money.
Brianna A.
Portland, OR
I purchase this dog food for my beyond picky dog. He seems to love this!! I am so glad that I am able to provide him with this savory chicken dog food. I totally recommend this product!
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
My Boston terrier loves this food! It's a great value for the price plus it has no added sugars, dyes, or artificial preservatives. It's not THE most healthiest for me dog but it's good enough if you are on a budget
Maranda C.
My dog loves this food , she even eats the pieces she gets on the floor up !! I've also noticed she has a lot more energy instead of sleeping around all the time !
Mary B.
They love this stuff. I mean there's not much I can tell you because all dog food is expensive and I don't taste it but they seem to be into the chicken flavor. This isn't the cheapest brand but we like the switch it up every few months.
Jessica J.
Milwaukee, WI
My dogs has been eating iams for many years now! She loves it, it doesn't make her gain too much weight and her coat is nice!
Madison C.
Such a big bag!! My English bulldog loves this food! K don't normally buy it because it isn't found in stores near me

Looking for your answer?