Iams™ Simple & Natural Chicken, Rice & Barley Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Eve H.

BY IAMS

Amanda L.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that this dog food is very natural. My dog enjoys it very much. The natural flavors are good for my small Shih tzu. It meets my expectations for my dogs diet. I would recommend
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what I give my dogs for food. I love that is healthy and nutronal for them and the vet says it is a great food for them. Their coats are shiny and healthy looking.
Lixy P.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My Maltese is not a fan of dry food but when I mix the soft food with this particular dry food she always eats it. I will continue to buy this until she no longer eats it.
Malorie H.
Iowa City, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog used to love this food, it was really nice for him since he was older and needed something that wouldn't be too harsh on his stomach with his age. It didn't smell horrible at all and was decently priced for a bigger bag. I would definitely recommend this
Sarah S.
Caledonia , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started my dog with iams puppy food and have graduated to this. She has never been able to eat anything else without digestive issues but has zero problems with iams products. Pricing is very reasonable for the quality, though it is a middle of the road brand.
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs do like this selection. I try to feed them healthy options with variety. Iams is a good option. They provide multiple selections based on breed, age, activity level, and more.
Autumn-Elise L.
Onchiota
Purchased at: Walmart
We try to give out dogs a healthier food when we can. They seem to like this food. They're small dogs so the pieces seem a little big for their mouths sometimes.
Karen H.
Clinton, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves having a variety in his food. If I fed him the same food every day he will not eat it! But if I mix it up and give him a different blend a couple times a week he loves it!
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA
This seems to be an okay dog food however my little dogs (a chihuahua mix and a yorkie) don't really seem to enjoy this specific dog food. They don't really eat it up like I thought they would. My big dogs (English mastiffs and huskies) really like it though.
Maggie F.
South Bend, IN
Dogs didn’t enjoy this as much as other foods! They were soft on the puppy teeth. Didn’t have the strong scent sone treats have, so I liked that compared to other brands!