Iams™ Sensitive Naturals™ Adult Ocean Fish + Rice Recipe Dog Food uploaded by Scarlett H.Iams™ Sensitive Naturals™ Adult Ocean Fish + Rice Recipe Dog Food uploaded by Scarlett H.Iams™ Sensitive Naturals™ Adult Ocean Fish + Rice Recipe Dog Food uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY IAMS

IAMS™ Sensitive Naturals™ Adult Wild-Caught Ocean Fish + Rice Recipe is made without chicken or corn but with easy-to-digest fish plus fruits and vegetables, so even dogs with sensitivities can enjoy perfect harmony, inside and out.

Ocean Fish, Brewers Rice, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Ground Whole Grain Barley, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Digest, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Dried Spinach, Dried Tomatoes, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Vitamin E Supplement, Beta-Carotene, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract

• My dog has a very sensitive stomach and throws up randoml...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for a dog with allergies? looking fo...2 Answers
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
My dog loves this and it helps her sensitive stomach as most labs have them. I have bought this for years now and plan on purchasing it until I don’t. I recommend Iams because it satisfies my dogs hunger.
Amanda C.
Cincinnati
My dogs love this food. They have grain issues so we feed them grain free and they have enjoyed it for 5 years! It’s quality food for a good price. My Shellie and my basset beagle wouldn’t eat anything else.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog was suffering from terrible skin allergies and chronic ear infections which after doing some research I suspected was due to a food allergy. I tried all of the expensive foods available for dogs with allergies and none of them worked----many of them actually made his symptoms worse! Out of desperation I decided to try this Iams formula and his symptoms disappeared----no more ear infections and constant scratching!!! He loves the taste, too. It's the only food I will ever buy for him---highly recommend!
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I'm not a fan of any of Iams products. They don't use high quality ingredients and seem to not have my dogs best interests at heart. I do not purchase their products anymore, but know quite a few people who still do. If you do, at least find a coupon.
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food so much!!!! One con about this kind of dog food is a bit pricey and comes with not really a lot you know. I bought mine at pet smart I guess if my dog likes it that’s all that matters and it’s better for him so that’s always a plus!!!!!!!!
Jessica D.
Shawsville, VA
Our dog is aging and has a terribly sensitive stomach. After his previous dog food switched to using chicken in their food (he's allergic) we were on the quest for something for our little one. We came across this food and it was a blessing. Since starting him on the food-he has only thrown up once in a three year span. He loves the taste, however the bites are a little large and firm for small senior dogs.
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
We have 3 dogs in our house of varying ages: one senior citizen, one young adult, and a puppy that is almost a year old. Because they are small breed dogs, they graze throughout the day rather than eat all at once, so we had to find a food they could all share. Our senior had skin issues and hot spots, the young adult male had a sensitive tummy, and the puppy needed good nutrition to keep her active as she transitioned from puppy food to adult food. We'd tried more expensive brands in the past, but nothing seemed to work for everyone... and then we found this! An employee recommended Iams Sensitive Naturals as a grain-free food that is on par with more expensive brands. We gave it a shot and have not looked back since! The skin and tummy troubles cleared up, everyone has shiny coats and lots of energy! For the price, you cannot beat it. The most sensitive of stomachs can tolerate this well and our vet approved it as nutritionally solid. It comes in various sized bags and is generally easy to find (Target, PetSmart, Publix) too. Love it!
Doug G.
London, KY
This is the best dog food we've ever given our dogs. Our Pomeranian has allergy issues and is sensitive to certain foods. He was declining in health so we decided to change his food. We were shocked at what a difference a few days on this food made with his daily life and personality. If you have a dog with any health issues, you should definitely give this a try. It can be hard to find, but my local Walmart gets it and my Kroger can order it.
Emily A.
Naples , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and throws up randomly. She is almost 2 years old and we are always looking for a good choice of dog food to feed her. I heard very good things about Iams. Does anyone else have a throwing up issue with their puppy?
Jessica W.
Golden, CO
Has anyone used this for a dog with allergies? looking for a good alternative to the super pricey Taste of the Wild. supposedly this is zero chicken, which is great, but still somewhat concerned about the grains