®/™ Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated and its affiliates ©2016 Pet food only. Iams™ Purrfect Grain Free™ White Meat Chicken Breast & Beef Recipe Shreds in Sauce cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Iams™ Purrfect Grain Free™ White Meat Chicken Breast & Beef Recipe Premium Cat Food!
Hamlin, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I do wet food for my cat as she got older it seems she does like dry good. I had a coupon and tried this one. She loved it. She is picky eater.
Purchased at: PETCO
The cats love this food and it’s very affordable. Since I have three cats we have to buy a lot of food and this is their favorite
700 blackberry lane afton tn
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat love this he use to eat it all the time. Until he pass away. But he loved it. Every time I had it it was the happiest.
Cullman, AL
My cat absolutely loves his food. Luckily it’s to to pricey and able to find just about any from Walmart to dollar general.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a good way to supplement their feeding of they usually get dry food is a nice change up and not overly expensive
Panama City Beach
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a very picky cat that only wants wet food. I can trust that she is getting premium ingredients from Iams brand.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We always start the baby kitties on the soft food... They love it and transition to hard food well. 😊 they love it
Rockford, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Grain free is really good. My cat likes this and never refuses to eat it. I highly recommend this to everyone
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We didn’t notice any difference using grain free and it is more expensive than average canned food
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this flavor and the fish flavor. She always wants more no matter how much she has had.

Looking for your answer?