BY IAMS

IAMS Purrfect Grain Free uses 100% real meat like salmon, tuna, chicken, and beef for the variety your cat will love, with no added gluten or artificial flavors, so your cat eats what he craves.

Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna, Modified Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Dried Egg Product, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Salt, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Parsley, Minerals (Iron Glycine Complex, Zinc Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Copper Glycine Complex, Potassium Iodide), Carrageenan, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K3)), Chicken Liver, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-carotene, Iron Oxide, Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention)

Feeding Guidelines:

For adult cats, feed 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 cans per 8 lbs (3.6 kg) body weight per day. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Refrigerate any unused portions.

Samantha  R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My father buys this for his cats & absolutely prefers this brand over the other ones. It has better ingredients & although a bit pricier it is definitely worth it. Definitely recommends to others looking for a good cat food
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Started buying grain free for my kitten almost an adult 2wks ago.I noticed how she loves it wants more . I definitely stocked up as dollaraMA had a sale 2/1$. the dry food Iams grain free is wonderful too & I feed her both. .
Michael L.
United States
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great food for cats that need a wet food. I know of many cats that eat this brand over others and just chow it down! It is a perfect size can and the cats just love every bite of it! This brand is a go to.
Aleksei M.
Frederick, MD
The cats gobble this right down. With finicky cats who have grain allergies, anything that they love is a winner in my book. I rely on Iams for healthy, quality cat food for our cats all the time.
Lori D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves her canned food more than anything! She knows when the clock hits 5 that can is coming out! She gobbles it up so fast it’s crazy. She must really love it!
Christine B.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great food. Glad I got it to try. A friend recommended it so that’s how we got it. I no longer have a cat because I’m allergic but if I were to have another then I would definitely get this food again. Hands down.
Liz M.
Dinuba
I have 12 cats so it’s always important not to have to waste money or food on something they won’t eat.  They love the Iams and that makes me happy.
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
Affordable and many flavors.
Just mix with some dry food so my cat can have a few flavors to enjoy. Save some cans for later I’d recommend
Sharae R.
Harrisburg
This is pretty good. My cats eats whatever lol so nothing really bad to say about this food and I would recommend if you want it.
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mix both canned and dry food, having two dogs that are different size and breed this totally is their favorite so far