BY IAMS

IAMS Purrfect Grain Free uses 100% real meat like salmon, tuna, chicken, and beef for the variety your cat will love, with no added gluten or artificial flavors, so your cat eats what he craves.

Chicken Broth, Chicken, Modified Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Dried Egg Product, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Calcium Sulfate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Parsley, Minerals (Iron Glycine Complex, Zinc Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Copper Glycine Complex, Potassium Iodide), Carrageenan, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K3)), Chicken Liver, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-carotene, Iron Oxide, Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention)

Feeding Guidelines:

For adult cats, feed 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 cans per 8 lbs (3.6 kg) body weight per day. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Refrigerate any unused portions.

Kelsey S.
We ONLY buy grain free food for our cat and it has helped her so much with her digestive heath! She loves this food and if we switch gets mad at us for switching on her. She is less dehydrated with this food and will actually eat.
Nakia P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love this stuff. They go crazy for it. When I open the can they sprint to the kitchen and I can hardly get it on the plate without them biting my hand off. I will be buying this again.
Emma C.
My kitten agrees Iams produces a tasty food that supports his grain free diet. The food looks meaty and natural compared to other wet food brands.
Angela M.
Portsmouth, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is very picky and will only eat soft cat food. I love using the iams brand yes its more pricey but it is one of the best kitty products
Jillian H.
Mesa
They love this and I would definitely tell others to buy it if they are interested in it.

Cats favorite will eat any flavor!
Breonna N.
Dog will only eat canned food but doesnt like this brand. Ive tried mixing it with his fave but it just sits.
Jessica T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best food for sensitive stomachs, good quality and my car enjoys the flavor. I would recommend this.
Jana S.
Perth amboy, NJ
It’s healthy option of wet food for my dog. Grain free is very important when choosing your dog’s food
Alayna M.
Vermillion, SD
Our cat devours this wet food ate each mealtime. It’s a delicacy for him and doesn’t smell bad to us.
Jody D.
Louisville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loved this food. It’s the only thing he would eat, he just passed away from cancer. It is a shredded food which I found was better than a lot of other cat foods. I would by it again for my other cat.