BY IAMS

IAMS Purrfect Grain Free uses 100% real meat like salmon, tuna, chicken, and beef for the variety your cat will love, with no added gluten or artificial flavors, so your cat eats what he craves.

Saucy Wild Tuna & Salmon Dinner:

Fish Broth, Tuna, Seabream, Whitefish, Chicken, Salmon, Sunflower Oil, Modified Tapioca Starch, Carrots, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Tricalcium Phosphate, Pea Protein, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Parsley, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Glycine Complex, Zinc Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Copper Glycine Complex, Potassium Iodide), Titanium Dioxide, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K3)), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Iron Oxide, Beta Carotene, Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention).

Saucy Wild Mackerel & Whitefish Dinner:

Fish Broth, Mackerel, Seabream, Whitefish, Chicken, Carrots, Sunflower Oil, Modified Tapioca Starch, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Pea Protein, Sardine, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Parsley, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Glycine Complex, Zinc Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Copper Glycine Complex, Potassium Iodide), Titanium Dioxide, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K3)), Guar Gum, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Iron Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention).

Saucy Wild Oceanfish & Tuna Dinner:

Fish Broth, Seabream, Tuna, Whitefish, Chicken, Carrots, Modified Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Mackerel, Pea Protein, Sardine, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Parsley, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Glycine Complex, Zinc Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Copper Glycine Complex, Potassium Iodide), Titanium Dioxide, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K3)), Guar Gum, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Iron Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention)

Buy on Target
Sarah A.
Denver, CO
My two cats are not finicky about brand or flavor of wet food but they do strongly prefer a pate, they won’t eat anything with shreds or chunks really. I like this brand for them because it is grain free and offers a variety of flavors in the box, since I’m trying not to condition them to just one type of food.
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t feed my cats grain and they love this food. I use it as a treat – not every day. They get dry food most of the time but this is always a good treat for them!
Antonia D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats seem to really like this variety of wet cat food. They both clean their plates whenever I give it to them. My only gripe is that is is considerably more expensive than other brands and style.
Stacy R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Iams™ Purrfect Grain Free Variety Wet Cat Food here is another brand I use for my cat and she loves it. The price is good and love the variety of flavors as well.
Vanessa B.
Ann arbor, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I adopted two kitties from someone who could no longer keep them and I switched them over to the grain free Iam's and they love it! The wet food is great for the older one who has bad teeth and I've seen improvements in both their coats and energy levels. I usually mix this with their dry food (also Iam's grain free). You can easily get 2 servings per can and the price point for this is right. Would recommend!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My furry babies absolutely love this because every time I come home from the grocery store I swear they know they're in the bag!

I like getting the box size!

Also, you can get two uses per serving!

The seafood flavor is definitely a favorite of theirs to have!
Lindsey D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a very picky cat who likes chunks with a fair amount of gravy. I have bought brand after brand that she will just lick a bit and then not finish. IAMS grain free is the first wet food I have found that she consistently likes. The cans are also small and easy to manage.
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loved this wet food. She literally doesn’t eat any other kind. It’s obviously a cat preference but would recommend!
Jessica F.
My cat loves this wet grain free food. I frequently purchase it when I can find it on sale. A lot of times I mix it with the dry food to make it last longer
Bethany H.
My little kitty goes crazy for this! I like that grain-free wet food is good on his belly. He has less gas and is overall more energetic after eating this!
Andrea F.
Atlanta, GA
My cat loves this food, but I am wondering why it is only available in small cans, and biggest pack is only 12 cans. Can you please make more affordable package options???