BY IAMS

IAMS Purrfect Grain Free uses 100% real meat like salmon, tuna, chicken, and beef for the variety your cat will love, with no added gluten or artificial flavors, so your cat eats what he craves.

Fish Broth, Tuna, Seabream, Whitefish, Chicken, Salmon, Sunflower Oil, Modified Tapioca Starch, Carrots, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Tricalcium Phosphate, Pea Protein, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Parsley, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Glycine Complex, Zinc Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Copper Glycine Complex, Potassium Iodide), Titanium Dioxide, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K3)), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Iron Oxide, Beta Carotene, Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention)

Feeding Guidelines:

For adult cats, feed 3 to 4 1/4 cans per 8 lbs (3.6 kg) body weight per day. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Refrigerate any unused portions.

Sarah S.
This product is really good quality but it tends to be really runny with large chunks. The chunks look like real meat but my cat seems to have a hard time swallowing them. My cat likes the pate form better that Iams sells.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Mom just purchased this for the first time a week ago while I took her to the store. She thought it was a great deal.. but her cat did not go for it. He took two bites if that and wasted the rest. Three stars.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
I love finding grain-free what foods that my cats actually like to eat. And I don't feel terrible about feeding this to my cats. They love it and it does not ever upset their stomachs
Julianna O.
POTTSTOWN
I like the I ams for the cat because they provide portion control. The cat can eat some now and have a few taste for later. Our cat is over all a healthy fit cat.
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
$10-12 dollars. Flavors I’d imagine cats enjoy!
I like all the flavors they come in. I get different ones for my cat bc just as I’d imagine for my self I wouldn’t want the same food my entire life. I also mix in with dry food for him. So I use the can throughout the day. I use 3 halves. Each half goes into dry food. 1 breakfast 1 lunch & 1 dinner. Also to say money. Good stuff!
I’d recommend
Judith A.
Fishers
Many poor skin and bones doggies in Venezuela are receiving and enjoying this wet food from me in the States, the result in the pictures my sister sends me is amazing: the before and after is unbelievable, she mixes it with remains of human food, rice and dry food I sent too
•Nikole• M.
All three of my cats absolutely love this especially when I put a little extra water in it to make it more juicy for them and to keep them more hydrated since cats are more susceptible to dehydration. I buy this product at least twice a month in bulk
Adeline b.
Atlanta, GA
Our cat loves this food. She loves to yell when she really wants something and she will sit by the cabinet we keep this at just sit until we give it to her!
kyra m.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loved this product she ate it all she usually is very picky about what she eats but she seemed to love this I will be buying more of this?
Katie E.
Virginia Beach
I’ve purchased this food when I was trying to figure out my cats’ skin allergies. Grain free is a good option to start.