BY IAMS

Treat your cat to a wet food made with wholesome ingredients.

Fish Broth, Tuna, Modified Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Taurine, Minerals (Iron Glycine Complex, Zinc Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Copper Glycine Complex, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K3)), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention)

Feeding Guidelines:

For adult cats, feed 2 1/4 to 3 cans per 8 lbs. (3.63 kg) body weight per day. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Refrigerate any unused portions.

Tania B.
She loves her food a lot and specially this can food. She is so spoiled and comes quickly once she hears it’s time for her meal. You should definitely try it on, you cat will love you more than she or he already does.
Michelle S.
Manchester, NH
Cat loves this stuff! I was worried that the smell would be too overpowering, but it dissipates quickly after opening. He gets so excited for this stuff and is definitely a budget friendly choice for the quality
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I got this to try and review and my cat loved it. So did my neighbors. She ate it so fast and I couldn't niece it. She is so picky and we have a hard time with wet food. She also has tummy issues but this seems to be okay for her. No upset stomach and no throwing up after eating it. And she used to do that every time she ate.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
My one kitty loves the sauce in this can!! He sucks it all up and leaves the flakes behind! For me it’s not reasonable to keep buying for the juices but I get it for him time to time. If you have a store that sells it there are usually deals.
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
Tasty enjoyable wet treat for my very spoiled Cat of 18 yrs, Her long life is credited to the food she eats diet and nutrion is #1 and this is what Iam brings to the table.
Kara P.
Prince Frederick, MD
My cats love the Iams wet food. Specifically, the tuna topia flavor, they just go nuts over it. I have one 15 year old cat and a one year old. It's not super pricey, but not all flavors are sold everywhere. Specialty stores usually have the complete line so whenever I'm there, I always pick some up.
Leslie M.
This is the only wet food my cats will eat! And they are super picky. Perfect portions compared to other brands that cans are to big then I have to store in my fridge. Totally recommend this for those picky cats
Summer M.
Rochester, NY
My cats so crazy for wet food as soon as I open the can and they hear it, they run to me and cry until I get them what they want. They don't like the pate but they do like the grilled flakes. Iams is one of their favorites.
Abby O.
Iowa City, IA
My cat loved this! It just stinks because I don't usually buy wet food, only as a surprise for my cat! I like to consider him eating at food as me going out to eat.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
My cats really like this food and I really like the ingredients list! It’s full of things I want in my cat food without the fillers and bad things I don’t want!