Iams™ Purrfect Delights™ Tempt Me Tuna & Mackerel, Packed with Sardines Cat Food

BY IAMS

Iams purrfect delights use high quality protein like salmon, tuna, chicken, and turkey for the variety your cat will love, with no added gluten, or artificial flavors, so you can feel even better about feeding it to him. No gluten, fillers, corn, wheat or soy high quality real ingredients 100% complete and balanced

Buy on Walmart
SUKI L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My three cats been eating for more than two years because they just love flaked than any other variety in wet food. I usually buy few packages every month because it runs out so fast when they eat as normal meals twice per day. I feed my three cats with one can in wet food per meal because one can is a lot for them.
Alessandra F.
Portland, OR
My cats LOVE this!! They seem to have sensitive tummies, so a lot of the food we get them ends up thrown up on the floor - not this stuff! We call it "fish guts" because that's what it looks like. I definitely think this is my cats' favorite food, so we'll keep getting it for the forseeable future. It's pretty inexpensive, too!
Heather P.
Elverta, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This has become my cat's favorite food!!! She just eats it all up & sometimes even licks the plate clean!!! I really love the texture of this, it's far better than pate or chunky, it's called flaked, & it's super easy for my cat to eat. I cannot recommend this enough, give it a try with your cats - I'm sure they'll love it!
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
This is a great cat food this is one of my cats favorite food. Great quality food. We buy this quite often. I recommend this food to my friends all the time.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Its good and has good quality .. i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things