BY IAMS

Treat your cat to a wet food made with wholesome ingredients.

Fish Broth, Oceanfish, Water, Dried Egg Product, Modified Tapioca Starch, Chicken, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavors, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Iron Glycine Complex, Zinc Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Copper Glycine Complex, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K3)), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention)

Feeding Guidelines:

For adult cats, feed 2 1/4 to 3 cans per 8 lbs. (3.63 kg) body weight per day. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Refrigerate any unused portions.

Mary L.
Centreville, VA
I usually feed my kitties dry food but occasionally I like to treat them to a fun wet food dinner when it's a cold week or I notice they've been moody. I love this blend because my cats usually avoid any pate and sometimes wet food makes their litter box a little messy but I have noticed this wet food doesn't! I highly recommend!
Jamie M.
My sweet lovely cat loves cat food with fish in it. She will devour the whole thing if she could. And when she has had her dinner she will take a nice long nap. MY cat is a domestic short hair. She a beautiful cat and I love her very much. I would recommend it to other cat owners that love their little fur balls in their life.
Brittany F.
Love buying this product! My cat enjoys also. I go to my local Smiths and they always have such a great deal on these. I usually put this onto a plate for my cat and that's an extra dish to wash but for the price I don't mind buying one bit! I would absolutely recommend.
Summer L.
Seminole, FL
I can't really say much since I'm not a cat. It looked good to me but my cats did not like it at all! They ate a few bites but then just left it! For price, it was alright. I wouldn't buy it again, since my cats do not like it.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
This cat food is amazing for my kitten. It's a decent price as well as filling for my kitty. A little can lasts her all day long and since we started buying this, her coat has been very shiny and soft. I love this
Shania J.
Dexter, ME
I have purchased this product a few times and my cat entirely enjoys it. He seems to flourish in weight when eating this product and I would recommend to friends . the only downside is it is 30% more expensive than other brands I've previously used.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
The delicate chunks of meat seam to melt in your mouth as the rich sauce explodes on your tongue. Okay, I haven't actually tried it but my cats will eat it on most days. Some days they just have those moods.
Ali G.
Erwin, TN
This made my kitty throw up:( I think she loved the taste of it because she ate it pretty fast. But a lot of things don't settle with her stomach so I wouldn't completely rule out this purchase
Katie B.
Arlington , WA
Our kitty is allergic to corn & is a very picky eater.. She loves this food & you can get 18 cans at Target for $9.99.. Great deal.. Happy cat.. Happy house
Megan W.
Randleman, NC
My cat has a sensitive stomach and we switched to iams to help her out with that problem. This is a good price on a quality product