Iams™ Purrfect Delicacies™ Select Cuts with Roasted Chicken & Beef Entrée Cat Food

BY IAMS

Treat your cat to a wet food made with wholesome ingredients.

Chicken Broth, Chicken, Beef, Modified Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Dried Egg Product, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Salt, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Caramel, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Chicken Fat, Minerals (Iron Glycine Complex, Zinc Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Copper Glycine Complex, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Carrageenan, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K3)), Chicken Liver, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Magnesium Oxide.

Feeding Guidelines:

For adult cats, feed 2 to 2 3/4 cans per 8 lbs. (3.63 kg) body weight per day. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Refrigerate any unused portions.

Michelle W.
Oil City, PA
I have 5 kitties and they go absolutely crazy for this stuff!!! They are so picky about their flavors sometimes and this one is their favorite! If they ever stop making these I'm fairly concerned my cats would go NUTS! It's great quality and makes them so happy so you really can't go wrong.
Kristen K.
Tacoma, WA
She loves it, and it has great ingredients unlike many other cat foods available in regular stores. My kitty deserves the best, so I'll never give her stuff with "meat by-products" listed first.
Hannah R.
Kitties love Iams canned food. Always meowing when they see the can! And it's gone in minutes so I think it tastes alright too!
Renee b.
Cape Carteret, NC
My cat loves this food, the flavor doesn't matter she always comes running when I pull one out of the pantry
Cathy A.
Cumberland, Me
Excellent cat food! My cat is pretty particular about her wet cat food. She will only eat the "Delicacies" grouping and I purchase them in a multi-pack. This is also finally a canned cat food that I can stand the smell of - It smells more like normal food :)
Sally P.
Scarborough, ON
My cat loves this! It's a great treat to give your cat, while getting the necessary nutrients. I like mixing it in with his dry food sometimes
Ranya I.
My kitten loves this cat food, she always wants this one, it's good value for the price, I buy it frequentely cause she really enjoy it.
Brittney T.
Grimsby, ON
My kitty's love this product they could sit there and consume a whole box if I let them lol