IAMS™ Puppy

Contains one (1) 15 lb. bag of IAMS Puppy Dry Dog Food with Real Chicken

Should I be feeding my dog this brand? I've heard a lot of not so great things about this dog food?
Start your review of IAMS™ Puppy!
Ashley B.
Elmhurst, NY
IAMS™ Puppy uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: Target
My dog loves this food, i dont have no complaints. Price is reasonable. Vet gave this as a recommendation
Brooke T.
Yes it was good but it wasn’t that good I didn’t want you guys to go back and get you guys
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,418 reviews
IAMS™ Puppy uploaded by Juanita H.
IAMS™ Puppy uploaded by Juanita H.
My baby just loves his puppy food, good for him a little pricey but very well worth it!!!
Melinda V.
Tucson, AZ
Ive tried a few other brands of dog food for my dog but this one is great. It's the only dog my puppy will eat. It gives her a shiny coat and keeps her healthy.
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
I have two German Sheppard puppies who LOVE Iams puppy food! When they hear food drop in their bowl they coming running.  I feel it is best for my pups because i read all of the ingredients and Iams has my dogs nutrition in mind. I feed in the morning and at night and the large bag lasts for a while.  I usually purchase from walmart as it is always easy to find.
Lindsay W.
Redlands, CA
I’m not really too certain on how this dog food tastes (LOL) but my dog sure does seem to love it. And when I find a food that my pup likes to eat, I tend to stick with that food. I would recommend this food👍
MsCiceley C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
My puppy loves this brand and I will continue to stick with it as he grows. I have a 4 month old sheep dog. This is a pic from last month when he went swimming.
Morgan B.
Waco, TX
The only food I feed my dog when she was a puppy! The kibbles are really small they they can easily fit it in their mouths. It also has extra nutrients to help the puppies grow up healthy and strong. My dog really liked it too! You can get it at Wal-Mart for reasonable price!
Cydia M.
Mattoon, IL
This has been my pup's favorite food so far. The ingredients matched what I was looking for to keep him healthy, and he enjoys the taste, so win win
MacKenzie M.
Forks
I think that this puppy food is really good for puppies because of puppy food and soup for a small dog dog enjoyed it. For the most part it did meet my expectations because it fed my dog would recommend another dog owners