Iams™ Proactive Health™ with Turkey, Vegetables and Rice Flavor in Sauce Chunks in Gravy Dog Food

BY IAMS

Give your dog  the taste of a home-cooked meal with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Wet Dog Food. Our wholesome dog foods are made with natural ingredients, such as turkey, vegetables and rice in a savory broth for a taste dogs can't resist.

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken, Meat By-products, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Turkey, Flax Seed, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Rice, Dried Carrots, Dried Grean Beans, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate), Added Color, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, D-calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Xanthan Gum, Fish Oil, Sage, Vitamin B6

Alessandra C.
New Britain, CT
Sometimes our 11 year old lab gets a little dried up from her dried food so we like to mix it up for her. She loves this blend and eats the food right up! It’s our go-to to make our girl happy and keep her healthy!
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
I love Iams. I foster dogs often and their food is relatively inexpensive but the brand is completely reliable and trustworthy. Our dogs that come in with bad teeth or no teeth and have to eat wet, all get the Iams pate. Ive never understood the appeal of the chunky canned food. These are easy to break up into small bites and is way less messy. Our pups love them. Also, refrigerate any left overs and the keep well.
Jaymee H.
one of my dogs is an incredibly picky eater, and we mix this food in with his dry food to entice him to eat it! it works every time, and i think he enjoys it when we mix it up with different flavors too! it has never upset his stomach or changed his digestive schedule, so we also enjoy that factor.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
My pets love this! It seems to keep them satisfied and energized to play all day. Their weight is healthy and their vet says their vitals are great. This is a good value and affordable to. I would recommend this product.
Kayla H.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love almost all of Iams dog food. I have a great amount of trust for this company and the food they produce. My dogs love their food and it is good for them also
Jazzmine A.
Clarksville, TN
My dog hated this food it made him so sick. He couldn't keep anything in him. It got to the point oneday i thought I was gonna lose my dog. Be is now on new food.
Lori M.
North Aurora
I feed both of my dog's the Iams proactive Health with turkey vegetables and rice flavor and sauce. They like the chunks mixed with their dry dog food each night
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
My doggies go crazy for this! Iams is the only brand that I feed my furbabies. I always try to feed them the best quality food. So far so good. Iams makes high quality pet foods. The value for the price is outstanding. I highly recommend Iams products to other pet owners.
Jamie D.
Keavy, KY
I only get this if we are on a trip or haven't been home all day. She loves this food. And it's a great price anywhere you go. Better than most and doesn't have a bunch of fillers
Selena K.
I mix this for my fur baby once a month. As a treat to her for doing good on public outing or other good behavior. It works for our family to work with our adopted dog.

back