Pets & AnimalsDog SuppliesDog FoodIAMS™
ProActive Health WITH TURKEY, VEGETABLES AND RICE FLAVOR IN SAUCE CHUNKS IN GRAVY

Give your dog the taste of a home-cooked meal with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Wet Dog Food. Our wholesome dog foods are made with natural ingredients, such as turkey, vegetables and rice in a savory broth for a taste dogs can't resist.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IAMS™ ProActive Health™ WITH TURKEY, VEGETABLES AND RICE FLAVOR IN SAUCE CHUNKS IN GRAVY!
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
My little dog will not eat kibble no matter what most of the time. I have to feed him the dot food but at least I know there is a healthier option.
Susan S.
IAMS™ ProActive Health™ WITH TURKEY, VEGETABLES AND RICE FLAVOR IN SAUCE CHUNKS IN GRAVY uploaded by Susan S.
Purchased at: Walmart
#puppylove our fur baby Harley ❤️ Diet since day one IAMS. If you want to keep your pet healthy and satisfied you need to feed them a well balanced meal. IAMS has provided our Harley with years of good quality health.
Adrian C.
Pittsburg, CA
Dog loves the food. Good to mix in with kibble as a bonus snack for the dog. No side effects.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
We had three elderly yorkies with dental issues , they actually had many teeth pulled so the dry iams mini chunks were a challenge for them but they loved this soft food ❤️the only issue was keeping the kittens away so the dogs could get the nutrients they needed. We lost two of the three yorkies a few months ago , they were very elderly and we had to hand feed them this and they devoured it. The one we have left was their daughter and she’s 12 with only a few teeth…I love how excited she gets at feeding time💜 I definitely recommend iams and will continue to purchase myself. [product:iams-proactive-health-with-turkey-vegetables-and-rice-flavor-in-sauce-chunks-in-gravy]
Emily A.
Salem, OH
My dog really enjoys this food, it’s one of the few types of food she’ll eat. We use it along with Iams dry food. When we first got my dog she was all skin in bones so we used the wet food to supplement her diet. She is 10 years old and a medium sized pit bull. I would recommend this food to other dog owners.
Nique ..
Phoenix , AZ
I have been a long time purchaser of Iam products of all our dogs right up to our present English bull Terrier. Dogs can be finicky when it comes to what they like to eat and the IAMS food products have been a long time stable in my dogs diet. I use both wet and dry when preparing their meals. My English Bull Terrier is a fussy eater and he likes both a little wet food and dry food together. I am counting on IAMS always being at their best when it comes to preparing nutritional food products for our dogs. The other dog food that we tried for awhile when we first adopted our EBT made our EBT very sick and gave him constant diarrhea and then when we found out all the problems they were having with their food products we immediately went back to IAMS and we were glad we did. IAMS™ ProActive Health™ WITH TURKEY, VEGETABLES AND RICE FLAVOR IN SAUCE CHUNKS IN GRAVY
Vanessa J.
Sugar Land, TX
My dogs like wet dog food, so I add some to their dry food. I switch between pate and chunks. My dogs like this chunks wet food. IAMS wet dog food is also affordable at the supermarket.
Ker R.
Fresa lo ama le encanta comer un poco en compañía de sus croquetas y es feliz con elproducto
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
1,181 reviews
Since my furrbaby was old enough to eat solid foos we have her Iams wet food and we did at one time stray but I eventually had to go back to Iams and she is loving dinner time once again. I will definitely buy it again.
Heather B.
Mumfred loves Iams and Mom is happy with the quality of the product. It’s a little pricier than some brands, but worth every penny.

Looking for your answer?