BY IAMS

Give your dog the taste of a home-cooked meal with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Wet Dog Food. Our wholesome dog foods are made with natural ingredients, such as lamb and rice in a savory broth for a taste dogs can't resist.

Chicken By-products, Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Lamb, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Flax Seed, Carob Gum, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Carrageenan, Added Color, Guar Gum, Dried Yam, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Monoitrate {Vitamin B1}, Mineral Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Fish Oil, Sodium Nitrite (For Color Retention), Sage, Vitamin B6.

Mix with Dry:

Mix it up - add in dry. Replace 1/2 can for each 1/2 cup of dry IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ (1 can = 13.0 oz., 1 cup = 8 oz. measuring cup)

Chelsea R.
Sterling Hts, MI
My dog loves he flavor of this food. He likes it mixed with dry food and a little bit of water. He loves rice and any kind of meat so the lamb was a nice touch and I would definitely buy it again
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Generally we feed my dog dry food. As he got older we began treating him to a spoonful of this along with his dry food. My chocolate lab absolutely loved it! I would say that the only con is once you start adding this to dry food your dog will probably not eat the dry food alone. But I suppose that means it's a hit with the canines!
Alicia F.
Kent, CT
My veterinarian recommended that my dog eat rice and beans and rice and chicken to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I didn't have the time at night to continually be making rice but Iams offered a healthy alternative. almost as good as straight out of my kitchen with none of the mess or clean up! perfect for what i needed and my dog has been his happy usual self ever since i started the Iams diet.
Jessa C.
My dogs love this food so much. It is nearly gone by the time it reaches the bowl, and I buy it whenever I can. It is a tad more on the expensive side so I don't always feel like it's worth buying, but it keeps my dogs feeling very full and very satisfied.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
We but iams canned dog food all of the time, and especially loving the adult line now that my dogs are older. They really love the lamb and rice, it seems to be the one they fight the most over! I would definitely recommend this product!
Cindy B.
Abita Springs, LA
My 4yrold Husky loves the lamb and rice flavor. I usually get this from Walmart although pet smart usually has good deals on this multi pack as well not pricey at all. I will buy again and recommend other dog owners to do as well.
Amy S.
Cedar City, UT
One of my dogs favorite foods. My doc has is 15, can barely, and this food has prolonged his life. It's easy for him to eat and digest. My other two dogs love it too, but it would be too expensive feed the food to all 3. So they get it as a treat from time to time.
Angie M.
Glenpool, OK
I was disappointed because all of my friends told me this was the best dog food. For whatever reason after about 4 days both of my dogs stopped eating it.
I had to mix in people food just to get them to finish the bag
Mason S.
Hephzibah, GA
No complaints my dogs love this brand to begin with. IAms is a very wise choice of your looking for good quality at a reasonable price. My dogs love the flavor and I love the fact that they don't get a stomach ache from the food like most wet dog foods give them. I have no complaints what so ever. Deffinatly try this if your dogs like lamb or Iams
Kellie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My puppy liked this at first but for some reason grew tired of it. I will say that in the 2 weeks that she ate it her fur was very healthy looking. She also seemed very satisfied after and longer.

back