Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodIAMS™
ProActive Health WITH LAMB AND RICE PATE

IAMS™ ProActive Health™ WITH LAMB AND RICE PATE

Contains twelve (12) 13 oz. cans of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Soft Wet Dog Food Paté with Lamb & Rice

Are these good for dogs?
Do you have any tips to get this product out of the can? It is so messy.
I gave this food to my dog and he liked it does this food react to all dogs the same
Start your review of IAMS™ ProActive Health™ WITH LAMB AND RICE PATE!
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
IAMS™ ProActive Health™ WITH LAMB AND RICE PATE uploaded by Kara B.
Purchased at: PETCO
I had 3 Yorkies and a greyhound, the yorkie’s were all elderly and had a hard time with their little nugget food, I started giving them this and they loved it! They would run to the kitchen whenever they heard me opening a can😁 I just recently lost the two oldest but it warmed my heart seeing them enjoy this food so much❤️[product:iams-proactive-health-with-lamb-and-rice-pate]
Lyric T.
Edwardsville, IL
My dog loves this food he's never had a problem chewing or digesting it . He gets very excited to see the bag and when it is time for him to eat
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is the only food that I'll feed my bigger dog. I like the ingredients and my vet recommended it. He sheds like crazy and thus particular dry dog food helps with the shedding. His teeth are healthy and he has a shiny, beautiful coat.
Aijhia M.
Roanoke, VA
I use arms for both my animals, THEY LOCVE IT SO MUCH!!! we've tried other brands but they just don't go for it
Brittany B.
Richfield, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
IAMS™ ProActive Health™ WITH LAMB AND RICE PATE this is a great dog food brand and it helps the dogs with so many benefits and nutrition
Kandy D.
winston-salem
I got free stuff I will use this for my dog pros. By sharing it. No he haven’t had it yet . Yes.
Riley K.
Des Peres , MO
My dog seems to enjoy the food well enough, and the morsels are a good size for his breed (small cavapoo). I think he sometimes gets bored of the flavor, and the nutritional value doesn’t seem to be exceptional. I wouldn’t recommend buying in a super large quantity, because it can become stale and unappetizing for your dog.
Lily M.
Worth
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honestly any IAMS product is worth it for my dogs, but it is a little pricey. completely worth it for my little babies though!
Sabrina L.
Bostic
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This our to go products. Our dogs love Iams. We had only been giving them the dry mini chunks but we recently introduced them to the pate. Well there was no going back. Our senior dog was losing some teeth and has been on Iams his whole life so this was a great easy transition.
Jennifer Blair C.
Sweetwater, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Isms foods are all very good for every dog. Too bad they don’t offer coupons. The food is very expensive!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...