Iams™ Proactive Health™ Smart Puppy Small & Toy Breed Food uploaded by Honore Q.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Smart Puppy Small & Toy Breed Food uploaded by Virginia J.

BY IAMS

IAMS Smart Puppy Small & Toy Breed promotes healthy growth with concentrated nutrition specifically designed for small-breed puppies, plus essential DHA for healthy brain development and a wonderful year of firsts.

Chicken , Ground Whole Grain Corn , Chicken By-Product Meal , Ground Whole Grain Sorghum , Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols) , Dried Beet Pulp , Natural Flavor , Dried Egg Product , Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols) , Potassium Chloride , Monosodium Phosphate , Brewers Dried Yeast , Caramel Color, Salt , Calcium Carbonate , Carrots , Tomatoes , Fructooligosaccharides , Choline Chloride , Spinach, Green Peas , Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride , DL-Methionine , Dried Apple Pomace , Dried Blueberry Pomace , Mixed Tocopherols , Rosemary Extract.

Mix with Wet:

Replace 1/2 cup for each 1/2 can of IAMS Puppy with Chicken and Rice (375 g can).

Madeline S.
Gilmer
Our dog was having some stomach issues when our vet recommended this dog food to us! She immediately loved it and after one day of switching her to this dog food her stomach issues resolved! She loves it and she hasn’t had anymore stomach issues! It’s also much more affordable than the other brand she had been eating! It’s also easy to find because it’s at every store we’ve been to that sells dog food!
Summer F.
Elkhorn, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves to eat - and she loves to have her daily IAMs.  She has a shiny coat usually no digestive problems with this brand.  The pieces are just her size, so she can chew it and not have to leave food particles all over my floor.  The price is right too, and normally available where ever I go!
Marisa L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had to use this food when I bought my puppy because that’s what he was already eating. I was disappointed by the quality of ingredients used to make it and was shocked at how expensive such a tiny bag cost. After 1 bag I asked my vet for some better options and he gave us 3 to choose from. I never used this brand again.
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We just recently added this into my dogs diet. She had oral surgery and needed to eat soft food. She enjoyed the flavor and texture. The cost is higher than other brands. For me, it's an occasional purchase.
Janet L.
Calumet park , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby loves this brand of dog food! I have tried other brands but she didn’t seem to eat as much so I switched up to this brand to see if she would eat. Now that’s the only brand she eats!
Angelica D.
silver spring, MD
my puppy loves IAMS smart puppy dry dog food! he is 11weeks old and very active! we are new dog parents and theres already a lot to learn! Im glad i found something that agrees with him! IAMS smart puppy dog food is the best!
Kara F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 12 lb 10 month old pomsky. She was on puppychow and had started hiding her food and not eating unless she was super hungry. Wiened her onto iams and she loves it!
April S.
Maplesville , AL
I have loved Iams for a long time. I feel like it is a healthy food for my pet. This is perfect for my tiny pup. The little morsels are the perfect size! And he seems to really enjoy the flavor of it.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
My dogs weren’t a huge fan of this brand of dog food. I actually found that with this exact brand they are more prone to stomach issues than they are with other brands. This food may work for your dog, but it didn’t work out for mine.
Olga O.
Union City, NJ
This is a really good dog food. It's very small bits because it's for puppies which its great eggshell your weaning them from the all milk and wet food. My puppies have all loveday it. Makes me happy that they love it so much because I know it's very nutritious for them. We used to breed Maltese pups and like 4 generations of them all had Iams puppy food,all healthy doggies till now. I highly recommend this product.