BY IAMS

IAMS Smart Puppy Small & Toy Breed promotes healthy growth with concentrated nutrition specifically designed for small-breed puppies, plus essential DHA for healthy brain development and a wonderful year of firsts.

Chicken , Ground Whole Grain Corn , Chicken By-Product Meal , Ground Whole Grain Sorghum , Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols) , Dried Beet Pulp , Natural Flavor , Dried Egg Product , Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols) , Potassium Chloride , Monosodium Phosphate , Brewers Dried Yeast , Caramel Color, Salt , Calcium Carbonate , Carrots , Tomatoes , Fructooligosaccharides , Choline Chloride , Spinach, Green Peas , Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride , DL-Methionine , Dried Apple Pomace , Dried Blueberry Pomace , Mixed Tocopherols , Rosemary Extract.

Mix with Wet:

Replace 1/2 cup for each 1/2 can of IAMS Puppy with Chicken and Rice (375 g can).

Madeline S.
Gilmer
Our dog was having some stomach issues when our vet recommended this dog food to us! She immediately loved it and after one day of switching her to this dog food her stomach issues resolved! She loves it and she hasn’t had anymore stomach issues! It’s also much more affordable than the other brand she had been eating! It’s also easy to find because it’s at every store we’ve been to that sells dog food!
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We just recently added this into my dogs diet. She had oral surgery and needed to eat soft food. She enjoyed the flavor and texture. The cost is higher than other brands. For me, it's an occasional purchase.
Janet L.
Calumet park , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby loves this brand of dog food! I have tried other brands but she didn’t seem to eat as much so I switched up to this brand to see if she would eat. Now that’s the only brand she eats!
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs weren’t a huge fan of this brand of dog food. I actually found that with this exact brand they are more prone to stomach issues than they are with other brands. This food may work for your dog, but it didn’t work out for mine.
Olga O.
Union City, NJ
This is a really good dog food. It's very small bits because it's for puppies which its great eggshell your weaning them from the all milk and wet food. My puppies have all loveday it. Makes me happy that they love it so much because I know it's very nutritious for them. We used to breed Maltese pups and like 4 generations of them all had Iams puppy food,all healthy doggies till now. I highly recommend this product.
Emily N.
Bethel Park, PA
For my Maltese dog this is a great product. We try to avoid larger sized pieces for her and Iams does a great job at this. The flavor is something she enjoys and let's just say it goes quickly if we buy it!
Kim N.
Elkins, WV
I bought this for my pug when he was a puppy and had a hard time eating other foods I had bought for him. He really enjoyed it and are every bit as fast as he could. I got it at Walmart. It is a great value and I would recommend to dog owners every where.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
Icky icky. As soon as we changed our dog from this food she's had a much more healthy coat and her poop is much firmer and smaller. Definitely do not recommend this junk!
Sharmane W.
I have 2 Chihuahuas both have different eating patterns and likes but they both love their Iams. I can tell when they eat a different brand their coats lose their shine
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
My puppy loves this food! We tried so many brands and he didn't approve them. He really loves this one! We have been on this one for about 5 months now!