Iams™ Proactive Health™ Smart Puppy Original Food uploaded by Annaliza G.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Smart Puppy Original Food uploaded by Jennifer S.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Smart Puppy Original Food uploaded by Catie B.

BY IAMS #54 in Dog Food

IAMS Smart Puppy raises your pup’s training potential with essential DHA for strong brain development, making his year of firsts a happy one.

Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Dried Brewers Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Salt, Choline Chloride,  Monosodium Phosphate, Carrots, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Tomatoes, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, Green Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement,  Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Blueberry Pomace, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.

Mix with Wet:

Replace 1/2 cup for each 1/2 can of IAMS Puppy with Chicken and Rice (375 g can).

• Should I be feeding my dog this brand? I've heard a lot o...2 Answers
Crystal F.
We adopted at 7 months old and his previous owner failed to give us a list of what he ate. We tried him on this for a week. He didn't really care for the taste of it, but this still was one of the few dog food we have given him that didn't upset his stomach (ie give him gas, diarrhea, indigestion, etc). I'm giving this 3 stars because even though our puppy didn't care for the taste, it seemed to be easy on his stomach and was easy for him to chew.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
My little puppy loves this. We were originally feeding him Beaverdam which is very good but also very expensive. We weaned him onto this and he absolutely loves it. He's 8 lbs and 3 months old and has had it for the past 4 weeks and there are zero problems. It's nice and balanced!
Gia D.
Searsmont ME
We have a one year old puppy we feed him this and he loves it. Overall it seems like good food for him and he seems to really like it. Before we had him on much more expensive dog food but we switched to this one and it does a good job
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
I love this brand because it truly stands for quality, durability, and the health of the pet! I will say that the bag is not as good of a quality as some of the other brands, but it is still great & a decent price.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
My little Rottie / lab mix loves this food so much! He chows down his servings! I had no idea what puppy food to try, after reading about a couple I decided to try out this one! I would definitely recommend to others to try.
Jarintzi P.
Houston , TX
Only dry food my dog eats, very affordable and the ingredients list is amazing. You can purchase a 15 pound bag for 17 and it last a while if given in the recommended quantity. I’m a repeat purchases since my puppy loves it
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
I have fed this to my Doberman since bringing him home at 8 weeks old! He loves it and i love the health benefits and price. I would recommend to a friend! I usually buy at target and it’s $27 for a 32lbs bag!
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
Gave this to Kane. We had no real large problem with it. Large bag for a decent price . However, we found that he had a bit of trouble eating this and occasionally had runny tummies while on this puppy food.
Sandra A.
Daytona beach
For puppy food it is very hard, puppies have very sensitive teeth and if it would have been chewy it would have been way better. My puppy is a husky 1 1/2 months old and she struggles to eat it, i have to put a little bit of water in the food in order for her to chew it properly. And even then she doesnt enjoy the taste that much.
Keahi L.
 is a great food for first time puppy owners! This food is really good for puppies because it can easily be soaked to be made softer for those being weened from soft food to hard food. I have used this brand for all my dogs and have encountered no problems so far! The 7 pd bag lasts me about two weeks for two puppies - Great stuff!
Nicole L.
Should I be feeding my dog this brand? I've heard a lot of not so great things about this dog food?