BY IAMS

IAMS Smart Puppy raises your pup’s training potential with essential DHA for strong brain development, making his year of firsts a happy one.

Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Dried Brewers Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Salt, Choline Chloride,  Monosodium Phosphate, Carrots, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Tomatoes, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, Green Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement,  Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Blueberry Pomace, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.

Mix with Wet:

Replace 1/2 cup for each 1/2 can of IAMS Puppy with Chicken and Rice (375 g can).

• Should I be feeding my dog this brand? I've heard a lot o...2 Answers
Emery A.
hot springs
Purchased at: PetSmart
We love Ians at my house! It’s cheap but good for my puppy. It took her a while to get used to it after being on soft foods. But that is any food. So don’t let that make your decision.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
My puppy LOVES this food! Which switched her from another brand to this and she went crazy. She loves the smell and the taste. We’ve noticed her fur getting shinier and softer as well since she started eating tho brand of puppy food. It is made which wholesome ingredients as well and helps with digestion and strong muscles as well.
Crystal F.
We adopted at 7 months old and his previous owner failed to give us a list of what he ate. We tried him on this for a week. He didn't really care for the taste of it, but this still was one of the few dog food we have given him that didn't upset his stomach (ie give him gas, diarrhea, indigestion, etc). I'm giving this 3 stars because even though our puppy didn't care for the taste, it seemed to be easy on his stomach and was easy for him to chew.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
My little puppy loves this. We were originally feeding him Beaverdam which is very good but also very expensive. We weaned him onto this and he absolutely loves it. He's 8 lbs and 3 months old and has had it for the past 4 weeks and there are zero problems. It's nice and balanced!
Diana G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I started giving this to my Yorker and she liked it then I tried changing it to something else and she wouldn’t eAt anything else but her this one. I guess it’s true what they say that the pets are like their owners lol. Because she is Picky like me 🙈
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
My puppy loves this food. I have the large breed brand due to my dog being a German Shepard. I like that the first ingredient in this, as opposed to other brands, is chicken. Not any kind of corn or corn meal. He loves it and we love giving it to him!
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
I love this brand because it truly stands for quality, durability, and the health of the pet! I will say that the bag is not as good of a quality as some of the other brands, but it is still great & a decent price.
Susana A.
Sarasota, FL
My puppy loves this food. It is very easy to chew. I bought before another brand that she did not eat because it was too hard to chew. It is expensive but worth it. It's easy to find, I usually buy at Walmart.
Jarintzi P.
Only dry food my dog eats, very affordable and the ingredients list is amazing. You can purchase a 15 pound bag for 17 and it last a while if given in the recommended quantity. I’m a repeat purchases since my puppy loves it
April H.
This product is more expensive than other dog foods. I bought it on sale but my dog did not like it very much. The food looked a very good quality. I would not buy this product again because my dog did not like it but yours might.
Nicole L.
Should I be feeding my dog this brand? I've heard a lot of not so great things about this dog food?