BY IAMS

IAMS Smart Puppy Large Breed promotes optimal growth with balanced nutrition specifically designed for large-breed puppies and essential DHA for healthy brain development and the best start possible.

Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Meal (source of fish oil , Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg Product , Dried Brewers Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Salt,  Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, Tomatoes, Fructooligosaccharides , Spinach, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Green Peas, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride , DL-Methionine ,Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Blueberry Pomace, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.

• My dog has been switched to this food for over a week now...2 Answers
Rosa G.
San Ysidro, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog enjoys this food more than he enjoyed the puppy chow. I like how this one is made for large breed puppies. I had a hard time finding this kind of food, I could only find food for puppies in general but I like how this one is tailored to the breed size
Christal B.
Covington , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogo argentino puppies absolutely love this puppy chow. They have been eating this since I got them at 2 months and now they are 8 months still going strong. Every time they hear that food drop to the bowl they are ready to gobble it up. They are growing so big and strong so no complaints there. I love the price as well and it's so easy to find.
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves this food!! He’s a growin boy and needs the best food. I like that the first ingredient in this dog food is chicken, and not corn. He just eats it right up! We will definitely be buying this again.
Coley H.
Greenville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog seems to like this food. She can’t really talk, but she eats it and doesn’t complain. She is very healthy and active and this food does the job in keeping her well fed. I great price for a dog food that gets the job done.
Peggy O.
Pittsburgh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I did a lot of research on puppy food in the months that we were waiting for our puppers to arrive. I have a pit bull puppy so everyone I spoke to said I should get large breed puppy food so that was a requirement in my research. Price was also a factor. Ian’s seemed to be the perfect blend of quality puppy food and affordability and best of all...my pup loves it!
Kaylee W.
My puppy and our older dog both eat this puppy chow because they both love it and the older dog has a sensitive stomach and it helps him be able to eat. They really love it so we keep on buying it
Rebecca S.
North Stonington
Purchased at: PETCO
I have a nine month old golden doodle who is been eating iambs proactive health smart puppy large breed food since I brought him home he’s been doing very well on it and gaining a little weight the price point is great
Rachel R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy was eating this and loved it at first but after a week he grew very tired of it. I would have to mix things like chicken or pumpkin with it to get him to eat it.
Sandra C.
Canyon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My German Shepherd puppy loves this food! I had her eating pedigree for puppies and it upset her stomach. I switched her to Ian’s and the problem is gone. She loves her food and her coat looks great and shiny! This is also the most affordable puppy food that I’ve found which is a plus because my puppy eats a ton!
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best value for the price in regards to nutrition and health needs for our new puppy. She loves it and we feel that we made the best decision to choose this brand for her after a lot of research! It’s always available at Walmart and target for a great price. Puppy has no complaints!
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog has been switched to this food for over a week now. He eats it perfectly fine but is now pooping over 10 times a day. Is this normal? Or does it mean this is not the right food for him?