Iams™ Proactive Health™ Sensitive Skin & Stomach Grain Free Recipe With Real Salmon & Red Lentils Dog Food

BY IAMS

IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Grain Free Salmon + Red Lentils recipe is a blend of high-quality protein, including real salmon and farm-grown fruits and vegetables to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.

Chicken, Peas, Pea Starch, Chicken Meal, Fish Meal, Salmon, Red Lentils, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Carrots, Tomatoes, Spinach, Flaxseed, Blueberries, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.

Ashleigh N.
Coushatta, LA
We just recently switch to the brand of dog food because the other brand we were buying was too expensive. My dogs seem to really love this food. They both have sensitive skin and it seems to help with them. My lab has a sensitive stomach and it hasn’t helped much with that. He has really bad gas since switching to this brand, so I may be looking for a new brand of food soon.
Alexis L.
Frederick
We just rescued an English bulldogs that had a listtt a big one of problems , from belly to skin , to feet . He needed something sensitive for his belly , but grain free for his skin & allergy’s . Has so much helped him from puking & runny poop . This is a little pricey but worth it if your dog needs both .
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
I have been using this dog food for the last couple of months for my little Chihuahuas. Everytime I change their food they would get diarrhea and throwing up so bad. They were rescue dogs and we were given just several different kinds of food and we really had no idea what they were used to so we went on a guessing game. Finally I found this Iams sensitive skin and stomach brand and I fed it to him and they have never thrown up or had any diarrhea since I started them on it and they love it they eat it up have no problems with it at all the Kibbles not too big it's just great stuff.