BY IAMS

Give your dog  the taste of a home-cooked meal with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Senior Wet Dog Food. Our wholesome dog foods are made with natural ingredients, such as chicken and rice in a savory broth for a taste dogs can't resist.

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken, Chicken By-products, Meat By-products, Brewers Rice, Flax Seed, Carob Gum, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Dried Yam, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, D-calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Natural Flavor, Fish Oil, Sage, Vitamin B6.

Savanna B.
Richton, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bitty LOVES this one. She loves wet food the best. She’s a pug-poodle mixture and very picky. We switched her from alpo to Iams and I’m glad we did! It’s worth the extra change!
Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We picked this up at Petco for our little pup. He didn’t do so well on it. Caused some digestion issues and gurgling in his tummy. Switched to lamb and much better. If you pup doesn’t have a sensitive tummy I’m sure it would be fine.
Dana L.
Staff
New York , NY
I once made the mistake of feeding my sweet dog a mixture of wet food and kibble. From that day forward she would rather go on a hunger strike than eat her dry kibble without this nutritious paté of chicken and rice mixed into her dry food. Iams wet food has a much more mild scent compared to many other wet dog foods. If my pup is happy I am happy- alas Iams gets 5 stars!
Emily W.
Fountain vly, CA
My dog goes ham for this stuff. Course my dog doesn't discriminate and loves all foods so there's some bias there lol The chicken is cut into individual cubes and it lasts for a while if you want to open it and save some for later. Just use some tupperware and you're golden!
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
This is all I get for my dog. I've tried her on a bunch of others but this is the best. She was a rescue who came to me mlnourished and covered in scar tissue, and this helped plump her up, made her coat thick and glossy, and helped heal and smooth her scars. Just the best.
Claudia C.
Dog loves this, it doesn't smell too bad where it puts her off. She loves it. I guve her half in the mornkng the other half at night, I've tried giving it to het all at once but she'll leave half of it, then it dries out and she won't eat it like that.
Meranda S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have always been a fan of Iams, so no question as to whether this is good or not. only issue I have with the chunky wet food is that it's harder to mix in with dry food and my dogs seem to just pick out the wet food pieces. Little goobers.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of my dogs love the Iams dog food! They enjoy meal time because of Iams chicken and Gravy. It comes with quite a bit in a can and many varietys available to choose from for your pet dogs happiness!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
When I'm in a pinch I default to this dog food for my chihuahua. I don't like using it often (and will always mix it with dry food) because it tends to really cause damage to his teeth over time.
jessica N.
My dog is a very picky eater and he loved this. when I added it to his dry food when he was starting to not want that kind anymore and he ate it all it was great

back