Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodIAMS™
ProActive Health SENIOR WITH SLOW COOKED CHICKEN AND RICE PATE

IAMS™ ProActive Health™ SENIOR WITH SLOW COOKED CHICKEN AND RICE PATE

Contains twleve (12) 13 oz. cans of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH SENIOR With Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice Pate Wet Dog Food

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IAMS™ ProActive Health™ SENIOR WITH SLOW COOKED CHICKEN AND RICE PATE!
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
This product is an amazing one for my baby dog! You can try this for your dog freely.
Dana L.
New York , NY
I once made the mistake of feeding my sweet dog a mixture of wet food and kibble. From that day forward she would rather go on a hunger strike than eat her dry kibble without this nutritious paté of chicken and rice mixed into her dry food. Iams wet food has a much more mild scent compared to many other wet dog foods. If my pup is happy I am happy- alas Iams gets 5 stars!
Patty B.
Richlands, VA
My cat didn't like this one but she's a very very picky eater. She prefers dry food to wet food but will take a few bites here and there of some wet food but she would only sniff this one.
Lily M.
Worth
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My oldest dog is 10 and he'll eat this specific kind atleast 4 times a week mixed with his hard kibble. he love love loves it!
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,000 reviews
loveeee this for my pet! good ingredients. it works. i’ve never had an issue!!!!!! I love it
Judy G.
Owens X Rds, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs like this product although they like any wet food lol. But whenever I put a little wet food in their bowls they eat it right away.
Heather S.
Asheville, NC
IAMS™ ProActive Health™ SENIOR WITH SLOW COOKED CHICKEN AND RICE PATE uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: Amazon
What a change in my old girl. Miss Julie isa 14 yr old poodle who's starting to show her age. After being on this food for three weeks she started running again. Sshe loves the taste and I love how it makes her feel. Here's to many more years with my sweet friend.
Patricia S.
Crest Hill, IL
I feed my dogs this as a treat once in awhile, they seem to love it . No cons and one pro is a happy dog , and that's important
Emily W.
Fountain vly, CA
My dog goes ham for this stuff. Course my dog doesn't discriminate and loves all foods so there's some bias there lol The chicken is cut into individual cubes and it lasts for a while if you want to open it and save some for later. Just use some tupperware and you're golden!
Danielle A.
Montpelier, IN
I don't buy canned food all the time, but it definitely does the trick for treating with de-wormer or other meds!!

Looking for your answer?