BY IAMS

IAMS Senior Plus Large Breed supports healthy bones and joints and helps fight signs of aging with nourishing antioxidants to rejuvenate immunity to adult levels, so your senior dog can play young and stay young.

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Brewers Rice , Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Meal, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Dried Brewers Yeast, Caramel Color,  Salt  Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides, Choline Chloride, Carrots, Tomatoes, Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Green Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Beta-Carotene, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, Dried Apple Pomace, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), L-Carnitine, Dried Blueberry Pomace, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid.

Mix with Wet:

Replace 1 1/3 cups (115g) for each can of Iams Senior with Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice (375 g).

Brianna G.
Kent
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand got my 2 large breed dogs past the age of 16! Great food and you can tell the dogs love it. Would recommend to all dog owners and especially to those with older large breed dogs
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
This is a middle choice for me, better than store brand, but not as good as some of the choice brands from pet specialty stores that I like better. they like the taste ok, it's healthier than store brands, but I feel is still missing some of the better ingredients we get from brands like nature's choice etc..
Tabby C.
Blountville, TN
Recently had to switch my older dogs to senior to help with weight management and joints. The transition was easy going from Iams mature dog to senior dog food. They love Iams food so much, just wish this came in larger bag.
Paige C.
Warren, MI
My dog in an English mastiff, 170 pounds, 9 years old. This is the food he is on and it seems to keep him active. We also give glucose pills which seem to help with his joints and bones.
Erin M.
My family has been buying IAMS for as long as we've had our dog (13 years) and now our black lab has become a senior (so sad!) and we've been buying her this line of dog food. It keeps her joints healthy and she loves her kibble!
Amanda C.
There are obviously better foods out there but the price point isn't horrible and it works well for my dog (who has allergic reactions to a lot of food) so it is great for us.
Emma J.
Merrick, NY
This product really helped my dog towards the end of his life and he seemed to really like it and it gave him strength- he was a medium sized golden retriever.
Kricket S.
Scranton, PA
My dog loves IAMS proactive health..it keeps her nice and healthy.it's the best dog food I ever bought for my dog.I would recommend it to other people
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
I used to use this and then I heard a lot of rumors it causes cancer 😭 and it doesn't have any meat as the first 3 ingredients so that was a red flag.
Ashley K.
Flomot, TX
I feed this to my 11 year old dog he loves it it has given him so much energy and put weight back on him his coat has never looked better