BY IAMS

Give your puppy  the taste of a home-cooked meal with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Puppy Wet Dog Food. Our wholesome dog foods are made with natural ingredients, such as chicken and rice in a savory broth for a taste dogs can't resist.

Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken By-products, Meat By-products, Chicken, Meat Protein Isolate, Brewers Rice, Dried Egg Product, Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Fish Oil,Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, D-calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Monoitrate {Vitamin B1}, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dried Chicory Pulp, Carrageenan, Monocalcium Phosphate, Minerals ( Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Dried Yam, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Nitrite (For Color Retention), Sage, Vitamin B6.

Mix with Dry:

Mix it up - add in dry. Replace 1/2 can for each 1/2 cup of dry IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™  (1 can = 13.0 oz., 1 cup = 8 oz. measuring cup)

Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
I was happy with this product and Jack seemed to like it very much! We mixed it with his dry food and a splash of water and his sensitive stomach seemed to take to it just fine. He gained the weight he needed and maintained his health and was very active.
Diana V.
Burbank, IL
My dogs loved this but I found that it gave them a wet smelly poop. The house smelled and it gave them gas I discontinued because they are indoor and the smell in the house was very noticeable. I now do half and half I mix dry food with the wet food. They enjoy it and their poop is not smelly nor too wet
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I fed this to my dog when he was a puppy and he liked it because he ate all of it. I no longer use it because my dog is all grown up now but if I have another puppy I will start buying it again.
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby girl literally sucks this up like a vacuum. It smells pretty good so I can only imagine how good it tastes for her. I tend to give it to her when she's struggling with her hard food and it sustains her just as good.
Tessa S.
Pittsburg, Ks
My little guy goes crazy over this stuff, end up having to take the bowl away from him because he doesn't know when he is full. Great price! Will be buying this again!
Kayla C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Only have I given this to my dog once. It was to help him eat his pills easier when he was sick. Oh my gosh it worked like a charm. He gobbled em right up.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
I'm not a big fan of Iams. Spend a couple extra dollars on pet food and get something with quality ingredients. You'll save on vet bills in the long run.
Shawna S.
My dogs seemed to like this product but what is not healthy so we switched to a healthier choice. Amd my dogs have been doing better now too.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My dog loves eating this canned food. She will beg for it even if she isn't hungry. The food itself looks very chewy for a dog to eat.
Kiara M.
Brooklyn, NY
My puppy gets so happy when he has his chicken and rice !!!! He gets this as a reward to change up from dry food and he goes crazy!

back