Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodIAMS™
ProActive Health PUPPY WITH CHICKEN AND RICE PATE

IAMS™ ProActive Health™ PUPPY WITH CHICKEN AND RICE PATE

Contains twelve (12) 13 oz. cans of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Puppy Soft Wet Dog Food Paté with Chicken & Rice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IAMS™ ProActive Health™ PUPPY WITH CHICKEN AND RICE PATE!
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
This product is an amazing one for my baby dog! You can try this for your dog freely.
Christene B.
Mesquite, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves the food and it was a very reasonable price. Highly recommended to anyone
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
IAMS™ ProActive Health™ PUPPY WITH CHICKEN AND RICE PATE uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My puppy loves this canned puppy food, this is what he’s been eating as soon as he started eating solid food, it’s very cheap and very healthy for him.
Kayla C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Only have I given this to my dog once. It was to help him eat his pills easier when he was sick. Oh my gosh it worked like a charm. He gobbled em right up.
Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
I was happy with this product and Jack seemed to like it very much! We mixed it with his dry food and a splash of water and his sensitive stomach seemed to take to it just fine. He gained the weight he needed and maintained his health and was very active.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I fed this to my dog when he was a puppy and he liked it because he ate all of it. I no longer use it because my dog is all grown up now but if I have another puppy I will start buying it again.
mia P.
Manteca, CA
My dog likes it and gets excited whoever she hears me coming with her bowl of food
Jovamna A.
South Gate, CA
My dog love this food, I teach him to eat it only at morning so that way it can give him a full energy for whole day
Kirstyn H.
Petersburg, VA
My dog likes this. Its easy for her to chew and she doesn't choke on it. She loves it
Leonarda M.
Grand Rapids, MI
We switched to this brand of dog food because our veterinarian recommended it. We feed it to our husky malamute mixed dog.

Looking for your answer?