Iams™ Proactive Health™ Puppy Chunks with Chicken and Beef in Gravy uploaded by Bre D.

BY IAMS

IAMS Canned Recipes are made from natural ingredients slow-cooked in real broth PLUS added vitamins and minerals.

Water, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Chicken By-Products, Beef, Carrots, Corn Starch, Barley, Guar Gum, Flaxseed Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavor, Broccoli, Spinach, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Added Color, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Biotin, Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vegetable Oil, Fructooligosaccharides

Buy on Walmart
Sara W.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I don’t always give my little girl wet food but when I do she absolutely loves it. Since she was a baby she’s always been picky and when I feel she’s not eating enough I add some of this and she eats her whole helping.
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
Iams is a great brand of dogfood. I normally just get whatever is sale but Iams is a great value for what you are getting. My dog tried the Proactive health puppy chunks with chicken & beef in gravy when she was smaller and I had no complaints out of her. She is spoiled rotten and seems to be picky but this sounded good just reading the package and decided to let her try it and it was a success.
Brittany Z.
My pup loved this dog food. He has a sensitive tummy thay wasn't at all upset by this healthy formula. The bits aren't too large for him to chew properly like some other puppy brands. Overall I would recommend for a medium sized puppy and will keep using.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
My dog was on this before we switched him to what he's on now. He needed something for his weight is why we switched but he enjoyed this when he was eating it. Made his coat shine and this is in expensive.
Madison T.
This product is great for my dog! She loves it when we mix it with her dry food. She loves this product very much and could not eat without it! It was a great value for the price, and I have German shepherd that loves this! I will without a doubt buy this again!
Ieva V.
El Paso, TX
Iams is such a good company for dog food and so affordable. My dog loves them. And they’re as good as the expensive brands.
Stephanie A.
My dog didn't seem to like this one very much. I didn't like the look of it either, or the smell. Very strong smell
Sonya T.
Needles, CA
My little puppy loves when she gets treated with Iams ProActive Health Puppy Chunks with Chicken & Beef in Gravy
Elena H.
My puppy like this food didn't look as grosses other canned dog food in seems healthier than Summerswell
Samantha S.
Chester, VA
I have a young puppy right now only 5 weeks old, and he has no trouble eating it and he seems to love it