Iams™ Proactive Health™ Multi-cat Complete™ Cat Food uploaded by Kim K.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Multi-cat Complete™ Cat Food uploaded by Mabel T.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Multi-cat Complete™ Cat Food uploaded by Chanel C.

BY IAMS

IAMS MULTI-CAT COMPLETE™ dry cat food keeps your cats at their best with exciting flavors of salmon and chicken.

• Designed for multi-cat families
  • Supports a healthy metabolism
  • 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers

Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Meal, Salmon, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Taurine, Vitamins (Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Acetate, Rosemary Extract

Shelbi N.
Tulsa
Absolutely favorite cat food ever. I have two cats (2 and 2.5 years) and they LOVE this stuff! It’s got amazing flavor apparently and they always look so good and healthy, including nice shiny coats! At the price point you can’t beat it for quality. I won’t feed my babies anything else brand wise! But this specific product from Iams is always my go to!
Alex S.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Target
My two indoor/ outdoor cats are picky eaters but they love this food. The vet has even said that these guys are healthier since switching and they are more social. I recommend this to any multi cat household.
Marisa S.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three cats and all of them love this brand and flavor of food. Some foods cause and upset tummy, and this product didn’t. It’s not over priced. Budget friendly yet provides excellent quality. I would definitely recommend this to other cat parents!
Terri P.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: PETCO
We have used Iam’s Proactive Health Multi-Cat Complete Cat Food for over forty years with all our adopted Cats. All have been healthy and maintained a great coat.
K-ⅅUℬ W.
My dogs have been using his product since puppies and they love it. I don’t plan on ever changing it. I don’t feel that there’s any cons to this product. My puppies enjoys it soooo much. I feel that my dogs would recommend this product and so would I.
Joscelyn B.
Los Angeles, CA
I order on Amazon and it's very convenient. My kitties like it and are healthy and playful. No complaints, decent price. Not the cheapest and not the most high end so works for me
Josephina M.
Cypress, TX
MY cat loves this stuff I can't seem to take her away from it. I love the way she just eats all of it and doesn't leave anything in her bowl. I love my baby so much so i buy her this all the time from the store. yes i would but it again for my baby Metallica.
Emily N.
Bethel Park, PA
Since there are three cats in my household the multi cat food works great. Iams does a wonderful job at covering multiple situations through their cat food, such as the weight control food. The cats share out of the same bowl and have no issues at all.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
My cats love this food! They have the whole bad eaten by the end of the week. I have 4 cats so they whole multi cat thing helps when trying to feed them all. They don't seem to have as big of a hairball issue now that they are eating this food. I will keep buying this.
Jihyun P.
Milpitas, CA
My husband bought other brand dry cat food. I usually give my cat canned and dry food. She didn't eat well what my husband brought and I had to buy other dry food. I found this at CVS. I already heard good things about iams brand so purchased it. My cat loves it and she eats well now.
Leslie T.