Iams™ Proactive Health™ Multi-cat Complete™ Cat Food uploaded by Mabel T.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Multi-cat Complete™ Cat Food uploaded by Kim K.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Multi-cat Complete™ Cat Food uploaded by Chanel C.

BY IAMS

IAMS MULTI-CAT COMPLETE™ dry cat food keeps your cats at their best with exciting flavors of salmon and chicken.

• Designed for multi-cat families
  • Supports a healthy metabolism
  • 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers

Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Meal, Salmon, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Taurine, Vitamins (Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Acetate, Rosemary Extract

Buy on Walmart
Marisa S.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three cats and all of them love this brand and flavor of food. Some foods cause and upset tummy, and this product didn’t. It’s not over priced. Budget friendly yet provides excellent quality. I would definitely recommend this to other cat parents!
Angelica S.
Iams cat food is the best choice! It isn’t full of extra fillers and my cat loves to eat it! I’ve had issues finding a food she will eat, this one she eats no issues! There are a few different flavors and it’s affordable at Walmart!
K-ⅅUℬ W.
My dogs have been using his product since puppies and they love it. I don’t plan on ever changing it. I don’t feel that there’s any cons to this product. My puppies enjoys it soooo much. I feel that my dogs would recommend this product and so would I.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I order on Amazon and it's very convenient. My kitties like it and are healthy and playful. No complaints, decent price. Not the cheapest and not the most high end so works for me
Josephina M.
Cypress, TX
MY cat loves this stuff I can't seem to take her away from it. I love the way she just eats all of it and doesn't leave anything in her bowl. I love my baby so much so i buy her this all the time from the store. yes i would but it again for my baby Metallica.
Emily N.
Bethel Park, PA
Since there are three cats in my household the multi cat food works great. Iams does a wonderful job at covering multiple situations through their cat food, such as the weight control food. The cats share out of the same bowl and have no issues at all.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
My cats love this food! They have the whole bad eaten by the end of the week. I have 4 cats so they whole multi cat thing helps when trying to feed them all. They don't seem to have as big of a hairball issue now that they are eating this food. I will keep buying this.
Jihyun P.
Milpitas, CA
My husband bought other brand dry cat food. I usually give my cat canned and dry food. She didn't eat well what my husband brought and I had to buy other dry food. I found this at CVS. I already heard good things about iams brand so purchased it. My cat loves it and she eats well now.
Nicole I.
My cat loves Iams dry food. Not too hard for her to chew, and she always asks for it. I keep buying it because she seems to like it and I like that they have food for various conditons and reasons.
Susan B.
Marietta, GA
Sometimes my fussy cats like this and sometimes they won't touch it. It seems to be good food for them when they will eat it, but I really prefer to feed them a grain free food. Iams is comparably priced to Purina ONE and I find about the same number of coupons and sales.
Leslie T.