Iams™ Proactive Health™ Mature Adult Small & Toy Breed Dog Food uploaded by Scarlett H.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Mature Adult Small & Toy Breed Dog Food uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY IAMS

IAMS Mature Adult Small & Toy Breed supports overall wellness with antioxidants to enhance immunity to adult levels and fat-burning L-carnitine to keep your dog ready for your next big adventure.

Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal , Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Chicken, Dried Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Dried Brewers Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Salt, Sodium Hexametaphosphate,   Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Carrots, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Tomatoes, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, Green Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Beta-Carotene, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Blueberry Pomace, L-Carnitine , Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid.

Mix with Wet:

Replace 1/4 cup (26 g) for each 1/4 can of Iams Senior with Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice(375 g can)

Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
My precious dog wasn’t eating very well in her old age so I switched to this brand, and she has no problem eating. She loves this food so much! It is easier for her to eat, and I think she genuinely loves the taste better than other brands.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I'm not a fan of any of Iams products. They don't use high quality ingredients and seem to not have my dogs best interests at heart. I do not purchase their products anymore, but know quite a few people who still do. If you do, at least find a coupon.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
myah H.
Chico, CA
This food is not my favorite. I feel bad constantly changing my dog's food especially since she is small and older. However, again we are looking for a more natural option with fewer fillers and grains and more of what her body actually needs at her age. This is all we could find in our price range the last time we went to the store. Not unhappy but also not impressed
Patty Z.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have a miniature dachshund that is 8 years old,she's pretty picky with her food and I have tried other brands for her but ever since I got Iams for her,she's loved it! Being so small,the kibbles are just the right size for her mouth,the nutrients and vitamin in the dog food help her tremendously. She's more active now,her coat is beautiful and shiny,her teeth are looking great and she is always excited to eat her food! Even mixed with Iams canned food,she loves it even more! It is a great purchase for small and toy breeds at these certain ages.
Kelsey H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have a chihuahua and this is the only kind of dog food I will buy him. He's very small so they small pebbles are great for him. I usually get it at walmart or target. He eats all of it when I put it in his bowl and doesn't seem to show any complaints. I would definitely recommend this dog food to others with small older dogs.
Kelli L.
Dry Ridge, KY
I own a small Jack Russell Terrier, who has very sensitive skin and she scratches non stop. We read about foods to help with it and came across Iams small and toy breeds and decided to try it. She has been on it about 4 weeks and we have noticed much less scratching. I just wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Staci B.
Coleman, MI
We have given our 3 mini dachshunds Iams Proactive Health for Mature Adult Small & Toy Dog food for many years now. They are 12, 11 and 10 years old. They all love it and it has kept them healthy too. I will continue to buy this dog food as long as I'm blessed to have my fur babies.
Konswayla M.
Fort Campbell, KY
It's hard finding a good brand of dog food that my puppy will actually eat. I bought this to give it a test trial. The first day we gave it to him, he ate it with no hesitation and he loves it. I 100% recommend this to dog owners that's trying to find a food your puppy will like.
Tracy M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The size of the dog food bits are perfect for my little Chihuahuas. They love this food and it doesn't mess up their stomach. My only complaint is that the food does stain their teeth and the food dish. I will purchase this dog food again because it took a while to find something my picky eaters liked.
Stacy F.