Iams™ Proactive Health™ Mature Adult Hairball Care Cat Food uploaded by rose F.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Mature Adult Hairball Care Cat Food uploaded by Rheannon G.

BY IAMS

IAMS MATURE ADULT HAIRBALL CARE™ dry cat food supports overall health while helping to reduce the development of hairballs— helping keep your mature cat happy and healthy.

• Helps control hairballs before they start
  • Helps promote strong immunity
  • 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers

Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Corn Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, A Source Of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, A Source Of Vitamin E), Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Vitamins (Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source Of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrychloride (Source Of Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Source Of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract

Shannah G.
Arkansas
Over the years I feel like most pet foods have become less than they used to be. Quality not as high for our fur babies. However Iams still seems to be one of the better big store brands you can buy and trust. Other brands (cheaper) make my cats sick. This seems to settle in their stomachs well enough.
Rheannon G.
Oklahoma City
My Xena who is a healthy 18 year old senior loves this food. It has been great at preventing hair balls. And it’s obviously kept our beloved cat healthy for many years. She’s in tip top shape for her age. This keeps her energetic and her coat is shiny, even in old age.
Elizabeth H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are getting older and have developed sensitive stomachs. This food helps my calicos minimize hairballs. The only problem is that they tend to get sick when we open a new bag. I recommend this product for older cats.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
The kibble size is perfect for aging cats. They love this food. They maintain their soft, shiny coats. Their joints are in good shape and they are fit. I believe this cat food keeps them healthy. I am so thankful for this senior formula.
Monique C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dry food is pretty expensive in my opinion but it does last a long time . I’ve tried other brands and my cats throw it up. This one helps with hair balls also. I’d definitely recommend this to cat owners!
Emily F.
Purchased at: Unleashed by PETCO
Completely put a stop to hairball issues and some minor weight issues with my cat. Fair price and can be found at almost any store that sells a variety of cat foods.
Kayla T.
Hartselle , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great brand that my kitties love! They never let me down and always meet my expectations! I choose these to any alternative and it is worth every last dime. I strongly recommend this to other wonderful cat owners.
TiaAnna B.
California, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It didn’t help my cat at all with his hair balls. I was highly disappointed because he went through a phase when he was having really bad hair all’s and this didn’t do anything. Also very pricey. Would not recommend.
Jacqueline R.
Cleveland , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love the iams brand food and snacks. We’ve been feeding it to them for years and have transitioned from kitten to adult to mature and they have loved each version. It’s a good value for the quality.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Same with this once we made the switch the cat is,still in love. She runs for the food and enjoys it a lot. I just worry if her teeth ever come out she will only have wet food