BY IAMS

IAMS Mature Adult supports overall wellness with antioxidants to enhance immunity to adult levels and fat burning L-carnitine to help keep your dog fit for life.

Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Dried Brewers Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Salt, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Carrots, Tomatoes, Flaxseed, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, DL-Methionine, Green Peas, Minerals ( Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide),Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamins ( Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Beta-Carotene, Dried Apple Pomace, L-Carnitine, Dried Blueberry Pomace, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid.

Trish H.
Plano, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food, but I wish it leaned more towards the sensitive stomach issues some senior dogs have. My current dog is a 13-year-old Shih Tzu mix that we almost lost last year to a bleeding ulcer. That made it super important to make sure we were only feeding good foods. Iam’s has always been our food of choice for our dogs and cats, because of the variety of choices.
Erin b.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our corgi is on the mature side but still very food driven and doesnt realize how sensitve his stomach has gotten. Our vet actually recommened this food for the price ( because honestly I cant pay 60 bucks for food hes gonna go through in 3 days) so there 15lb is about 20 bucks and last for more than a week. His coat has gotten better and his weight more managed with this food since he's older and sleeps more now.
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My older female dog loves jams she always seems to look very healthy and is full of energy when eating iams, but it is expensive compared to some of the other dry dog foods out there, and she will gobble it up.
Sydney B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has eaten this food for years and loved it. It is a good value for a bag. Since my dog is very small the bag lasts a long time so I only buy it every couple months. Some dog food smell bad but this one does not.
Hannah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As my miniature schnauzer has aged, she has required smaller food. Not only does this product cater to that need, it provides plenty of nutrients for her. Great product and great alternative to smelly soft food.
Tracy Z.
Omaha, NE
I like IAMS dog food for my chocolate lab. He seems to love it. I buy the lamb and rice kind, as it helps with his coat and I like that meat is number one ingredient. I can purchase it almost anywhere. It’s not overly expensive. There is also a suggested feed amount right on the bag which helps people so they don’t over feed!
mandie M.
Jasper, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Iams™ Proactive Health™ Mature Adult Dog Food this is a great dog food for your aging dog. It has all the nutritional requirements for aging dogs and helps them to feel like their young chipper self again
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My furbaby seems to love the taste of this. She is a relatively large husky mix. This product seems to keep her going as she gets older. I actually got a free bag at Petsmart… She loved it so much I've continued to purchase it! Win win situation!
Amber R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We go through dog food a lot because my dog has such a sensitive stomach. This is one that’s been the longest with us. It’s easy on my dogs stomach and very affordable. This will be our food until we have to move higher for his age!
Gia D.
Searsmont ME
My dog is 13 and we have fed this to her for years. So far she’s in great shape and seems to really love this dog food we also mix it in with canned food because it’s hard food and she’s and older dog with more sensitive teeth