BY IAMS

IAMS Mature Adult supports overall wellness with antioxidants to enhance immunity to adult levels and fat burning L-carnitine to help keep your dog fit for life.

Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Dried Brewers Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Salt, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Carrots, Tomatoes, Flaxseed, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, DL-Methionine, Green Peas, Minerals ( Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide),Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamins ( Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Beta-Carotene, Dried Apple Pomace, L-Carnitine, Dried Blueberry Pomace, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid.

Trish H.
Plano, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food, but I wish it leaned more towards the sensitive stomach issues some senior dogs have. My current dog is a 13-year-old Shih Tzu mix that we almost lost last year to a bleeding ulcer. That made it super important to make sure we were only feeding good foods. Iam’s has always been our food of choice for our dogs and cats, because of the variety of choices.
Madison G.
I have a senior dog and he seems to like this food. He’s really small so sometimes he has a hard time chewing pieces of food, but these are a good size for his mouth. Iams is my favorite brand of dog food so I like that they have something for all my dogs.
Jk
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a lab/pit bull mix that I adopted 5 years ago and she is my pride and joy. Ever since she was a puppy I have been feeding her IAMs, she has never had a problem digesting or eating the product and she actually has thrown up other foods. I would recommend to any big dog owner!
Gia D.
Searsmont ME
My dog is 13 and we have fed this to her for years. So far she’s in great shape and seems to really love this dog food we also mix it in with canned food because it’s hard food and she’s and older dog with more sensitive teeth
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i just got this dog food for my two labs. my oldest has already out lived the life expectantly for this breed. she is currently about 14 years old. i still have alot of my old dog food so i am mixing the two but they seem to really like it. i love how it is a healthy alternative. alittle more expensive but worth it
Hannah B.
My dog is old and she likes this food . She's a medium sized dog and she's really old and never eats as much but I can tell that she loves this product . It doesn't stink like most dog foods . I will buy this again
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My older female dog loves jams she always seems to look very healthy and is full of energy when eating iams, but it is expensive compared to some of the other dry dog foods out there, and she will gobble it up.
mandie M.
Jasper, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Iams™ Proactive Health™ Mature Adult Dog Food this is a great dog food for your aging dog. It has all the nutritional requirements for aging dogs and helps them to feel like their young chipper self again
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Iams dog food but my adult dog didn’t seem to care for this one too much. You can buy from majority of stores that carry dog food. I will not be re purchasing just because my pup was not the biggest fan of this one.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand and eukanuba has made my dogs get sick several times. Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea are not acceptable after eating dog food!!!! Plus they do horrible practices and animal testing