BY IAMS #37 in Dog Food

IAMS Mature Adult supports overall wellness with antioxidants to enhance immunity to adult levels and fat burning L-carnitine to help keep your dog fit for life.

Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Dried Brewers Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Salt, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Carrots, Tomatoes, Flaxseed, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, DL-Methionine, Green Peas, Minerals ( Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide),Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamins ( Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Beta-Carotene, Dried Apple Pomace, L-Carnitine, Dried Blueberry Pomace, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid.

Trish H.
Plano, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food, but I wish it leaned more towards the sensitive stomach issues some senior dogs have. My current dog is a 13-year-old Shih Tzu mix that we almost lost last year to a bleeding ulcer. That made it super important to make sure we were only feeding good foods. Iam’s has always been our food of choice for our dogs and cats, because of the variety of choices.
Madison G.
I have a senior dog and he seems to like this food. He’s really small so sometimes he has a hard time chewing pieces of food, but these are a good size for his mouth. Iams is my favorite brand of dog food so I like that they have something for all my dogs.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i just got this dog food for my two labs. my oldest has already out lived the life expectantly for this breed. she is currently about 14 years old. i still have alot of my old dog food so i am mixing the two but they seem to really like it. i love how it is a healthy alternative. alittle more expensive but worth it
Hannah B.
My dog is old and she likes this food . She's a medium sized dog and she's really old and never eats as much but I can tell that she loves this product . It doesn't stink like most dog foods . I will buy this again
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My older female dog loves jams she always seems to look very healthy and is full of energy when eating iams, but it is expensive compared to some of the other dry dog foods out there, and she will gobble it up.
Sydney B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has eaten this food for years and loved it. It is a good value for a bag. Since my dog is very small the bag lasts a long time so I only buy it every couple months. Some dog food smell bad but this one does not.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As my miniature schnauzer has aged, she has required smaller food. Not only does this product cater to that need, it provides plenty of nutrients for her. Great product and great alternative to smelly soft food.
Tracy Z.
Omaha, NE
I like IAMS dog food for my chocolate lab. He seems to love it. I buy the lamb and rice kind, as it helps with his coat and I like that meat is number one ingredient. I can purchase it almost anywhere. It’s not overly expensive. There is also a suggested feed amount right on the bag which helps people so they don’t over feed!
mandie M.
Jasper, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Iams™ Proactive Health™ Mature Adult Dog Food this is a great dog food for your aging dog. It has all the nutritional requirements for aging dogs and helps them to feel like their young chipper self again
Taylor R.
Hampton, VA
I have two chihuahuas both around 12 and 13 (human years) and by eating it they seem almost as youthful as they were when they were puppies. I see nothing but good things with them and now I have a little pinscher and he eats it just as well as them. I definitely will continue to buy this!

back