Iams™ Proactive Health™ Mature Adult Cat Food

IAMS MATURE ADULT™ dry cat food supports overall health for more playful moments together.

• Helps promote strong immunity
  • Supports a healthy metabolism
  • 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers

Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Vitamins (Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract

What all variety are available?
Start your review of Iams™ Proactive Health™ Mature Adult Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this food product! So do the animals. They are healthy, happy, and in good shape! Better than alternatives. The food choices are excellent, but it is pricey! Sorry, but you do get more bang for your buck, and I would buy it again.
Cottondale, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is 15 years old and I don't trust a lot of brands but I know I can always count on Iams! Always great quality food for my baby! Would buy again and again. Can be sort of pricey though :/
Been feeding my cat Ouija this stuff for a year now, and he cannot get enough. He loves when I mix it with some wet food, and then he could be at the food bowl all day. He seems to like it more than other food in the rotation. I would definitely recommend this to others, but would also suggest mixing it up sometimes so your cat doesn't get bored.
Forest Lake, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cinnamon is a very picky eater so when I came home with Iam’s cat food for senior kitties I was worried, but this great priced cat food she loved. No turned up nose, crazy meowing or pushing her food out of her bowl! She eats it till the bowl is empty!
Summerville, SC
We have stuck with Iams since my cats were born 13 years ago. They love the taste and they always stay healthy while they are on it. To be honest, my dogs even prefer my cats food! Lol That would be the only downside
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only affordable dry food our cat likes to eat. Shell get tired of its all she's had for a long time, so I put it out for her at night and it's normally more than halfway gone by morning. I leave her to eat the rest first before giving her any of her wet food for the day, but I only ever had success with this and a sample of some Beyond Natural or something of the like whole grain dry food, but to purchase it is more than we can afford right now.
Newark, DE
My thirteen year old female has been eating Iams for many years. She is very active and playful like a kitten. This is not an exaggeration, she pounces, runs, jumps and "hunts" toy mice on a daily basis. Iams also helped her to lose weight after I had fed her a low quality cat food for the first few years of her life. It is reasonably priced but doesn't contain the "junk food" that many lower quality cat foods contain.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my go to product for old kitty. Shes about 12 years old now, and I only feed her this. Anything else will make her vomit the next couple hours. My cat doesn't normally like eating anything else but I do give her treats twice a week. and she likes those.
Tulsa, OK
My cats love this food. Anytime we attempt to try a different brand, they stick their nose up at us. I love IAMs because they have good ingredients for the fur babies, and they are very affordable.
I used this for my older cat before we got a kitten (now we use all-ages food). It was good and she seemed to like it, but there are other brands with better nutritional value than this. Not bad if you need something to get you by or can't afford better food.