Iams™ Proactive Health™ Large Breed Adult Super Premium Dog Food

IAMS Dog Foods Offer a 100% Guarantee. Questions? Comments? Call us at 1-800-667-2424. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply save the unused portion, together with the proof of purchase, and call us. We will gladly replace the product or refund your money. Why IAMS Large Breed Recipe? Not all dogs are the same, so why feed them the same generic food? The IAMS brand understands that large breed dogs have unique needs. That's why we've crafted our IAMS Large Breed recipe with quality protein to promote strong muscles, and fortified it with essential minerals to support healthy bones and joints. With this premium tailored recipe, you can be confident that your large dog will always be at their best, today and every day. Look for the IAMS difference. IAMS ProActive Health Adult Large Breed Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Contains one (1) 50 lb. bag of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food Chicken Veterinarians recommend IAMS - we’ve got your dog’s diet down to a science Our 1st ingredient is real chicken Specially formulated for your large breed dog to maintains healthy bones and joints Includes glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate used to treat osteoarthritis Promotes strong muscles with quality protein Maintains healthy digestion with a blend of fiber and prebiotics IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food is veterinarian recommended and made with real ingredients. Our recipe starts with farm-raised chicken and includes wholesome grains and veggies. It’s formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for healthy joints. Plus, our quality, easily digestible ingredients provide your dog with a strong immune system; healthy skin, coat, and metabolism; and strong bones. Look for the IAMS difference.

What are your guys thought and opinions on iams dog food? I need a more coat friendly dog food that is not awful for my dog.
What do i do if my dog starts losing interest in their food?
Start your review of Iams™ Proactive Health™ Large Breed Adult Super Premium Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Menasha , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Siberian husky. His name is Riley. Riley is a very active dog. He is a very picky eater. He will only eat this dog food. He will also eat Fresh pet. He does not eat very much. However he will only eat Iams dog food! I am so glad he will eat some hard food otherwise his teeth would not be strong.
liberty lake
this is what i off and on give to my doberman (i try to switch it up with other flavors) and it works really well for him. i don’t see much of a difference, if any in anything health related when he eats this compared to other brands, but he definitely loves the taste
Raleigh , NC
Iams™ Proactive Health™ Large Breed Adult Super Premium Dog Food uploaded by Valerie I.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My German Shepherd absolutely loves Iams Large Breed Dog food. In combination with exercise it keeps her at a perfect weight. She has plenty of energy and is very healthy. If you’re looking for a dog food to feed your large breed dog you should give this a try!
Newport, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog loves this food! We make sure to keep him on the same food because his stomach is sensitive and keeping him on the same food prevents him from getting sick. My dog is a medium sized Siberian husky and he weighs about 40 pounds.
port charlotte
My boxer is a very picky eater and has been since we got him. This is what we feed him and he doesn’t seem to get sick of it like he did the other brands we tried.
Mingo Junction
Purchased at: Amazon
My girl stopped eating her old food and I was having trouble finding something she liked but also kept her healthy with her Addison’s disease that can cause her to lose her appetite. She loves this food so much! I have not had a problem getting her to eat since switching to it and her fur is so much more healthy now!
Saraland, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bet dog for for my Boxer\Lab mix. She is now over 100lbs. A female. I have been feeding this to her since she was a puppy. The price is just right for a high quality dog food and I will definitely continue to buy this product! #iams #dogfood #animallover
Otsego, MN
I have had more than one dog for 13 years and we have always purchased and fed them Iams. I have never had any stomach issues with it. It is readily available almost everywhere I shop and is always reasonably priced.
Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Quiet on the pricey side however between earth-born and I am's my dogs have been on these foods for the past three years and since we switched them off of the crap they were eating before they are doing amazing and so much better. You could actually tell within a week of the switchover of food that they were feeling better so for a 9 year old and a 7 old golden retriever and golden lab they act like they are literally puppies.
Carbondale, IL
I bought this product for 50lb my American Bully pit and am pretty satisfied with the quality. Even though he has a sensitive stomach he still inhales his food and has a hard time keeping a lot of other brands down. I haven't had much of a problem with this brand, it's been great for the tummy issues and is a decent price. I wish the ingredients were a little bit healthier, but they're still better than a lot of the fillers other brands use.