BY IAMS

IAMS INDOOR WEIGHT & HAIRBALL CARE™ dry cat food helps maintain a healthy weight and helps reduce hairballs— keeping your cat ready to pounce.

• Helps maintain healthy weight in indoor cats
  • Helps reduce hairballs before they start
  • 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers

Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), L-Carnitine, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract

• Is this product any good? I was told by my veterinarian t...2 Answers
  • Is there actually a noticeable difference on the number o...3 Answers
  • Is this brand a good or a bad brand for cats??2 Answers
Jacqueline V.
Deland, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves this stuff! And I love it because he has a lot of hair and I don’t get hair balls laying around the house. He loves to eat a lot because he is a huge cat but actually he doesn’t gain a lot of weight it does keep his weight under control. This is my product and I won’t use anything else. Price wise it’s reasonable but I do wish it was a little cheaper who wouldn’t love that.
Marina V.
Iams is my go to cat food. My cat has been on this cat food since she was a little girl. I havent had any problems or concerns with this cat food at all. I would recommend this cat food or any of the kittens running around in this world. Iams indoor cat food is great.
Samantha G.
Tewksbury, MA
Iams proactive health indoor a weight and hairball control is the only brand I can get from the grocery store that my cat doesn't get an upset stomach from. It is sensitive enough on his stomach while helping to break down his hairballs pretty well.
Lindsay W.
Lansing, MI
I use to use a more expensive cat brand, but necessity forced me to buy an emergency bag of this Iams. I'm so glad I did! The cats LOVE this food, and I've noticed a huge increase in their activity level. I now use this as my staple food.
Madison F.
Tukwila
My cats love this food, we had to switch their food recently because the store we shop at was out. My cats would not eat the new food. So we waited until the next day and went back and the store had some of the other cat food and we bought it and they started eating again. I think my cats are just picky.
Shelby M.
Dalton City
10/10 would recommend this product for anyone who has cats that have a weight problem or hairball problem. I have four cats in my house and there is a lot of grooming that happens between them. One of them also has a sensitive stomach and this is the only brand she can eat without getting sick a couple hours later. We also fed this brand (not this exact product obviously) to a dog we had when I was younger. This is our trusted brand and we will search every store around us until we find it if it is out of stock at our go-to stores.
Kassy I.
Las Vegas
My cat has had a pretty bad issue with hair balls especially since it’s now summer time and I tried EVERYTHING from hairball medicine, to cat treats, and even a store brand hairball remedy dry food. Nothing worked until I decided to take the plunge and purchase this for him! Previous times I’ve purchased regular Iams foods he would not touch it, but surprisingly enough he LOVES this kind and has had close to no hairballs after just a month of him eating it. A little on the pricey side, but if your fur baby suffers from hair balls regularly definitely give this a try! You won’t regret it!
MaCaila l.
Salem, OR
This is the food I feed my cats every day and they absolutely love it. Plus it works so much better than Purina on both of their tummies. My girl cat was constantly throwing up and having hair balls when she was in Purina indoor food. I switched her over to this and she stopped throwing up and gained weight!
Robszie B.
granger, IA
Purchased at: PETCO
my cat loves it so much! she eats none stop but its good that its diet and im not worried for her to over eat and so far iams is the best catfood every cat loves iy
Shelby M.
Dalton City
This works so well for my 4 furry friends. We normally buy this product at Walmart or Kroger and we normally get the big bag. It helps the cats with hairball prevention and they love to eat it. They get so excited when we fill their bowl up, even when their bowl is not even empty!
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
I never purchased this, would your recommend it?
linda m.
Absecon, NJ
How well does this work for hairball control?
Rachel M.
Woodstock, IL
Have your cats lost weight when using the Weight Control food?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this really good for hairball control? Lately my cats have been getting hairballs and am looking for something that will help.
Jen S.
Chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How does this brand stack up to others for y’all? I want to up my cats food quality and this is what I’m using but I’m wondering what other people are thinking

Target