Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodIAMS™
PROACTIVE HEALTH Indoor Weight & Hairball Care

IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care

Product DescriptionIAMS™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care helps indoor cats control their weight and reduce hairballs. Real chicken is the 1st ingredient Helps maintain a healthy weight & helps reduce hairballs 100% complete & balanced adult nutrition, 0% fillers Veterinarian recommended

Why does the food cost so much?
Are there any other types of weight loss food (that isn’t too expensive) I could feed my cat that ACTUALLY works? My cat is 3 years old, male, and neutered.
Does your pet love it ?
Start your review of IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care!
Jessica N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care uploaded by Jessica N.
Purchased at: PETCO
Love this food! The girls love it and gobble every last kibble for breakfast and dinner. Reasonably priced too!
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care uploaded by Michele B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Well.... We got this for weight management... But somehow she's still Jabba the Hut Kitty 😂 She likes the food and apparently can't get enough of it 🤷‍♀️💀😅 IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,975 reviews
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat, “Big Cat”, is a tad overweight yet she is also finicky. This food is perfect for her. She seems to really enjoy it and it keeps her weight in check while I do not allow her outside. A favorite for her.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
1,273 reviews
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care uploaded by Sandy M.
Purchased at: Target
My family and I recently gotten a fur baby cat in August 2019 and she has grown so much now thanks to this spectacular cat food brand. I had emailed the company for a few suggestions on this brand to see if they would kindly let me try out their brand. So, they sent me coupons to try out the products for free for starter. The cat has been hooked ever since! She is now over a year old and a lot bigger now! The cat food is good and there is always a good deal on this brand at target!
Elizabeth D.
Murrieta, CA
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care uploaded by Elizabeth D.
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care uploaded by Elizabeth D.
The only food that my fur babies with eat. They are indoor cats so I love that fur ball control in the ingredients.
Lisa L.
Simi Valley , CA
I have an older cat who kept getting hairballs. I decided to try Iams Hairball care. First of all, my cat loves it. She runs to her bowl when I'm filling it and starts eating right away. He hairball issues have most definitely improved! I'm so glad.
Jean U.
Gouldsboro, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care uploaded by Jean U.
Purchased at: Amazon
I switched my cats to this food about six months ago and within a week or two I noticed a definite difference in the softness of their colds and how often they vomited. The vomiting and hairballs decreased significantly and their fur got very soft. My cats love the food also, and even though it is about twice the cost of the food I used to get them, it is well worth it and very affordable compared to many other cat foods.
Lola G.
Toledo
I joke that our cats are bougie, but they refuse to eat anything else! If we even try to feed them another brand they refuse - loudly.
Tracy A.
Plainville, MA
Both of my cats love this brand. They are always getting a clean bill of health at the vet and the frequency of hairballs is very low
Kristina J.
Romeoville, IL
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care uploaded by Kristina J.
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care uploaded by Kristina J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have indoors cats that don’t get much outside time or activity so this helps wonders in maintaining a healthy weight! With the other iams formula my Isabella was getting chunky. Since I started this recipe I see her getting a bit leaner. Also I do believe the cats foods have different flavors and they have preferences and iams has to be a higher quality or better flavor because since giving my cat this she refuses to eat any other brands. I am happy with iams, it’s keeps Isabella’s long white coat soft, clean and fluffy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...