IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ High Protein

Contains one 6 lb. bag of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH High Protein Dry Cat Kibble with Chicken & Salmon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ High Protein!
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
This my babies favorite food she literally only eats this it’s very good quality and has plenty of nutrients and the price is amazing very good value [product:iams-proactive-health-high-protein]
jennifer S.
Allen, TX
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ High Protein uploaded by jennifer S.
I have been using Iams for many years now. I believe it’s fairly healthy for my cat, and she loves it :-)#fatcat
Kimber M.
Medicine Lodge
The cats love it & I love that it is more nutritious for them. It’s a bit on the pricey side, especially when you have 3 cats AND all the strays in the area (how could I Not feed them?!? Poor babies).
Jennifer Blair C.
Sweetwater, TN
Michael the archangel loves his cat food ! He has a beautiful soft blue coat, high energy and bright eyes. Most of all he is extremely satisfied!
Marla S.
Dalton, GA
I am grateful for this food! It took me a little while to get it right but I am no longer running g up on hairballs in my home! Yuck! My kitties love this food and it keeps their coats healthy and eyes shining. It is not really that pricey and I will definately buy again #Iams Proactive Health Healthy Adult Original With Tuna Cat Food #IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ High Protein
Faryaal Z.
Cincinnati, OH
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ High Protein uploaded by Faryaal Z.
Only cat food my cat will eat. Noticed it helped her digestive system. She sometimes throws dry food back up, but haven’t experienced that when she eats this cat food. You can see bite marks on the bag, she found it and tried to eat it through the bag
Tricia P.
My cats love this food! I like that its healthy and it is super affordable. I would recommend to any cat lovers.
Vanessa A.
San Pedro
My kitty’s favorite dry cat food. I’ve tried other dry food and he’ll meow because he’d rather have something else but once I put this on his plate he goes right to eating ! Would recommend to others for their furry fam 🙌🏼
Kayla B.
Erie, PA
I have one cat that is extremely finicky with what she eats and any time I fill the bowl she comes running. My other cat is less picky and loves it just as much!
Mara M.
Fort Wayne, IN
My cats love all of Iams dry cat food. Has improved their fur a lot. I have two cats and feed them iams they are healthy.

Looking for your answer?