Iams™ Proactive Health™ Healthy Senior Cat Food uploaded by Holli J.

BY IAMS

IAMS HEALTHY SENIOR™ dry cat food promotes healthy immunity, helping senior cats be their best at any age.

• Designed to support the health of senior cats (11+ years old)
  • Enriched with 2X the antioxidant*
  • IAMS HEALTHY ADULT ORIGINAL™
  • 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source of Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine), Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Fructooligosaccharides, Choline Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract

• Iams is a great brand for pets but I found more healthy a...1 Answers
  • Is this brand as good as it claims to be?1 Answers
Nancy N.
My cat has been on Iams since she was a kitten, so Iams has taken her through all of her life stages and now into her Senior years at 18 years old.  She has always had a habit of swallowing her dry food so I'm thankful the senior edition is small in size.  She's had no issues with this far along, the brand overall has been great to my cat.
Tifany W.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The boys like it. Stu is thirteen and we’re debating the merits of throwing him a catmitzvah. Kiedis is fat and, well, special. He’s the only cat I know that screams up and down the hallway every time he goes number two. He won’t stop until we yell “Good job, buddy!” Clearly they’re both still alive and active so obviously the food is doing something right. My dog apparently likes getting into it, so it must be pretty good.
Diane D.
Glen Ellyn , IL
My 11 year old cat eats this and seems to like it over the "fancier" and more expensive foods. I also have a 21 year old cat at my moms that has been eating the Iams Orange bag her whole life. When people ask what they should feed their cats this is the brand I suggest every time.
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this for my cat that’s around 14 years old. He has lost most teeth but this has the extra protein and vitamins/minerals he needs! It’s not anymore expensive than other brands but better for him. I would recommend this to anyone with a cat over 12 years.
Sam M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only food my cats can eat, because it is gentle on their sensitive stomachs. This food is affordable, which is so important especially when you have multiple pets! Highly recommended because this is the brand I always buy.
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
My kitty has been eating Iams since he was a young kitten, he's now 16! We switched him to the Senior food a few years about when he hit the double digits and he's continued to do well with the food. When we have tried other foods with him, he always refuses to eat and continues to meow until he gets his Iams. His coat is always soft and he has quite a bit of energy for an elderly kitty and he rarely throws up or has hair balls. He loves Iams and we will not switch him from it!
Chelsea P.
Scottsdale
My senior has had a sensitive stomach his whole life. When the one cat food that worked for him started to make him sick, I switched to this. It's working wonders for my senior calico, and my adult tabby is actually also able to eat it without any problems (even though he has different food in his bowl)! I would happily recommend this to anyone who is worried about their senior cat's tummy issues, even though that's not what it's technically for.
Jen R.
My cats love this cat food. I have a pretty picky senior kitty (11 years old) and she tends to voice her opinion on the food I buy quite often.  She doesn’t have a problem with this food and I love that I can find it in Amazon because I can’t always find it in stores.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two oldest cats eat this cat food. They're both healthier than before, more active and they both love this cat food. Cost more than what I was paying for the other brand but it's worth seeing a happy cat.
Megan M.
I use this cat food for my oldest cat. She will be 13 this year and we just decided recently to switch her to this food. She thoroughly enjoys it and it's better for her at her age.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Iams is a great brand for pets but I found more healthy and better variety at petco and petsmart! So make sure you check ingredients for real meats and vegs!
Halie J.
Is this brand as good as it claims to be?

Walmart