BY IAMS

IAMS HEALTHY KITTEN™ dry cat food nourishes development for a heart-warming year of feline firsts.

• Helps build a strong immune defense
  • With nutrients like those in mother's milk
  • 100% Complete & Balanced Kitten Nutrition, 0% Fillers

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Rosemary Extract

Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We found a ferel kitten on our farm and we decided to keep him and I did some research and found this was the best food for him. So we went to the store brought it home and put it down to bring in the rest of his new stuff well, 5 minutes later he had a hole ripped in the bag eating the kitten food. So it's safe to say Moose definitely approves of his new kitten food.
We highly HIGHLY recommend this kitten food, Moose says it's White Paw Approved!
Mallory L.
Kansas City
My kitten was having issues with runny feces and being gassy, so I decided to switch food brands and gave this one a try. It has only been a week but I’ve noticed a big difference! I think the biggest factor is that the first ingredient listed isn’t grain. Adequate nutrition is so important for growing kittens and I love that protein is the first ingredient. Kitty comes running to his food whenever he hears me putting it in his dish and seems happy! Great product that isn’t as expensive as other healthier options.
Ashley O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has been our go to kitten dry food for our fur babies. They go so crazy for it that they jump into the storage bin every single time I add a new bag. I love that they love it, it has all the good stuff to help them grow healthy & strong and I especially love that it doesn’t have any of the gross stuff it shouldn’t as some other foods do.
Courtney L.
St Louis
Absolutely no. Just no. I fed this to my kitten and mind you I did transition her old food to this food properly. It upset her tummy so badly and she had the runs. I felt so bad for my baby. She wasnt allergic to the food, vet confirmed that. This food is just bad for kittens.
Jena B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just got two kittens and I decided to buy this brand of food for them. I was a little worried because it's not what they were eating before I got them but they seem to really like it. So far it hasn't called any digestive issues for them and they've been eating it for about a week now.
Sara L.
Pittsburgh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food. I feel like I am feeding my pet quality food that meets his needs as a kitten. He devours it every single time I fill up his bowl. It, also, comes in large bags so I don’t have to buy a small bag every couple of weeks.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten loves this food. It is making him strong and is great for his teeth. At first he had trouble chewing it but now he is a pro. It is also not too expensive which helps. I leave it out for him to eat all the time.
Alisha C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I personally do not have a kitten at the time being. But my girlfriend has a litter of kittens at the moment and is using this cat food to help them go through the process of milk to dry food.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Healthy Kitten Cat Food
Kenz V.
Kingman
We adopted our grey tabby at 4 months and she was so thin and IAMS had the highest fat content in their kitten food. She has been on this food for about a month and half. The resells have been phenomenal and we have a happy, healthy and growing kitten!
Elizabeth G.
My kittens enjoy this dry food! Not all food brands have a kitten specific line, so I am glad iams provides an option with the right nutrients and small kibble bits. The price seemed average and I plan to buy again.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
My kitten won't eat this food for some reason. Has anyone else had this problem??
Rachel F.
What is the risk of feeding this to my 1 year old cat? We have a bunch we need to finish but he is past the recommended age
Chantal D.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
At what age should I switch my kitten over to adult food? Is there any risk feeding it to an adult cat?
Abby G.
Racine , WI
How much protein does this contain ?
Ashley O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two kitties, 1 year and almost 6 months. We’ve had them on Iams™ Proactive Health™ Healthy Kitten Cat Food but our big girl is a little on the heavy side with a round belly so I’m wondering if there’s a great weight control food that will work for both?