IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Healthy Kitten

Product Description IAMS™ Healthy Kitten nourishes development for a heart-warming year of feline firsts. Real chicken is the 1st ingredient With nutrients like those in mother's milk 100% complete & balanced kitten nutrition, 0% fillers Veterinarian recommended

I have two kitties, 1 year and almost 6 months. We’ve had them on [product:iamstm-proactive-healthtm-healthy-kitten-cat-food] but our big girl is a little on the heavy side with a round belly so I’m wondering if there’s a great weight control food that will work for both?
At what age should I switch my kitten over to adult food? Is there any risk feeding it to an adult cat?
How much protein does this contain ?
Start your review of IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Healthy Kitten!
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,431 reviews
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Healthy Kitten uploaded by Sheri P.
My kitten absolutely loves this food. Perfect tiny size for little mouth. It's filling very slow hand doesn't have a lot of preservatives and chemicals. Readily available and decently priced. She's worth it.
Meghan E.
Harrisburg, PA
it’s my cats favorite brand. she gobbles it up every time i put it out for her. i don’t worry about feeding her IAMS brand
Elizabeth D.
Columbus, IN
Our "baby" loves this food. She's had absolutely no issues with it and took straight to it once we Brough her home. We've been using it since we got her in September. In August, we'll move her on up to the next level of Iams that I'm sure she will love just as much!
Susan W.
Lebanon, MO
My kittens liked this and at their checkup, the vet said he could tell I was feeding them good quality food. I like knowing that they are very healthy and happy.
Ashley M.
Petaluma, CA
I have two kittens and they love this food. Obviously they like their wet food better, but they like eating this dry food and it has a lot of great ingredients and nutrients in it.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Healthy Kitten uploaded by Kara B.
Purchased at: PETCO
We have two very ornery but very lovable kittens:) they love this food , thank goodness because they were eating all of the dog food🤦‍♀️ I do have to feed them on the table or they won’t eat it so I fill their cups several times a day:) [product:iams-proactive-health-healthy-kitten]
Ashlee K.
Woodland, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 kittens were having digestive issues when I first had gotten them due to the cat food they were on. As soon as I switched to IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Healthy Kitten within a few days they were back to normal and no more upset tummy. Great product, with all the nutrients a growing kitten needs. Great priced and can find at any grocery store and pet store . Definitely reccomend
Samantha P.
New Albany, IN
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Healthy Kitten uploaded by Samantha P.
I feed my two 13 week old kittens this food, they love it. It is gentle on their belly’s, it is a little more on the expensive side, ranging from $8-10[product:iams-proactive-health-healthy-kitten]
Jaecy B.
Portales, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Healthy Kitten uploaded by Jaecy B.
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Healthy Kitten uploaded by Jaecy B.
Currently using for my 10 month old kitten! I have had her since she was seven months old. I can definitely see the change in her hair texture since she has been on this product and she has grown a lot. The photo of her sitting up is from when I first got her. The photo of her laying down is from a few days ago. You can see that her fur is sleeker and shinier and that she has filled out quite a bit!
Patricia F.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: PetSmart
My girls love it and it seems to be doing its job, small pieces for easy chomping and the price is extremely reasonable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley O.
il y a 3 ans
I have two kitties, 1 year and almost 6 months. We’ve had them on IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Healthy Kitten but our big girl is a little on the heavy side with a round belly so I’m wondering if there’s a great weight control food that will work for both?
kayla P. il y a 2 ans
Iams has a science diet version.