Iams™ Proactive Health™ Healthy Digestion™ Cat Food uploaded by Elizabeth S.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Healthy Digestion™ Cat Food uploaded by Holli J.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Healthy Digestion™ Cat Food uploaded by Cydnee W.

BY IAMS

IAMS HEALTHY DIGESTION™ Dry cat food helps keep your cat on track with natural fibers for easy digestion.

• Designed for long term digestive health
  • Formulated with highly digestible proteins
  • 100% Complete & Balanced, 0% Fillers

Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Natural Flavor, Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Egg Product, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract

Kendall N.
Penn Yan, NY
A stray cat recently adopted me, and after bringing her into the house after taking her to the vets, I realized she had some gas and her stomach was sort of hard and almost bloated feeling. The vet recommended the Iams digestive health food to eliminate gas and so far I feel like it has definitely helped a little bit. After 2 weeks on the food, I have begun to realize she doesn't toot as much and her stomach is less bloated.
Anna F.
Noblesville , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only cat food that I feed my furry friends. My cats love this food and it never upsets their stomachs. One of my cats had a very sensitive stomach and this food helped significantly!! Little more expensive but worth it!
Donia Richard S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats sing the praises of this cat food every morning.  I have seen a huge reduction in the amount of hair balls around the house since using this food and I feel that the geriatric cats are getting all the nutrients that their older bodies need.  A bit more pricey but well worth it.
Sarah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is seriously the only food I’ve been able to find that my overweight, senior cat won’t throw up. We’ve tried a lot of other brands and more expensive brands, and this is the only one that works for him.
Stacy P.
cleveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a cat with severe digestive issues. Last year it was looking like she wasn’t going to survive because of extreme weight loss due to her illness. Then I found this Iams product. She has gained 2 lbs back over the last year thanks to Iams. While she isn’t cured of the disease, she still has life left to live. I would recommend this cat food to anyone dealing with cats with digestive issues.
Kassidee T.
We also buy this product for my cat. It is kind of expensive but not as much as other cat foods I have seen. It has decent ingredients although they are not the best. I would still recommend to others.
Kylee K.
South bend , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So my cat was diagnosed with a stomach condition and the vet recommended this food. It helped with my cats bowel movements and I can see how much better my cat feels. The food really worked and I would buy it again.
Diana K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched to the digestive health for my Siamese. He’s 12 and he’s started vomiting every single day. Since switching, I’ve noticed that he’s been able to eat less and yet keep down more. What’s great is that he’s put weight back on. Meanwhile, the other kitty has no tummy issues and still slams these crunchies.
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The kitty boys love this. And I feel good buying quality food for them. My vet recommended it! It is a bit more expensive, but not when compared to other quality cat foods.
Chandra H.
Lincoln
Our kitty loves this food. She was having trouble digesting the other foods we got her and didn’t really like them. This one is easy on her tummy and has even helped her lose a little bit of her excess weight
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a bit pricey. Worth the price?
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
Does your cat enjoy this? My cat is picky
Amber V.
Surrey, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I find this?
I was told at a pet store where I normally buy Iams Digestive Care that Iams no longer makes Digestive Care. Is this true? My cat had all sorts of issues until the vet put him on this food, so needless to say I am very worried.
Kyrsten D.
Hattiesburg, MS
Is this food a grain free option?

back