Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodIAMS™
PROACTIVE HEALTH Healthy Adult With Chicken

IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Healthy Adult With Chicken

Every cat deserves to be healthy inside and out. Give your cat a complete and balanced feast with IAMS PROActIVE HEALTH HEALTHY ADULT ORIGINAL with Chicken dry cat food. This hearty cat food formula contains high-quality proteins for muscle maintenance. IAMS cat food also features a tailored fiber blend, including prebiotics and beet pulp, to maximize nutrient absorption. This wholesome cat food, enriched with antioxidants for a healthy immune system, contains 0% fillers as well as seven essential nutrients for a healthy heart. Keep your cat strong and healthy with IAMS PROActIVE HEALTH HEALTHY ADULT ORIGINAL with Chicken dry food for cats.

Is this food good for cats with sensitive stomachs?
Start your review of IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Healthy Adult With Chicken!
Mark V.
Clermont, FL
Our cat loves Iams and won't eat any other type. She enjoys the flavors and textures. And a great value as well. Not cheap like other brands but not over-expensive either.
Christina G.
Wilmington, NC
Great cat food. My cat can handle this food even with digestive issues. It’s a good price and pretty easy to find in a lot of stores. We tried lots of dry food and this was the clear winner by taste for my kitties.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
When I had my cats they would eat this all the time and they would chow it down like there is no tomorrow. One day I hope to get another cat.
leori ..
Windsor, CA
So my cat didn’t love this food at first but she got used to it and it kept her satisfied longer than other kinds of dry food. I’m not sure why but this stuff seems to have less carbs or sugar or something and seems to give her more stable energy throughout the day and evening. I love this cat food I think it’s the best one out there and healthiest too.
Lauryn B.
Lexington
Great for my cat. I’ve had a large bag of this and it lasts forever. He goes crazy for this food. He jumps up and down and runs around me every time I say it’s breakfast time. I would recommend
Jen S.
Aberdeen, MD
I am so picky about what I feed my cats, but Iams has been their dry food most of their lives. I've switched to other brands in the past, but Iams seems the least expensive without sacrificing quality. I love that they make it easy to tell what food goes to what age group.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
This cat food may be more expensive but their ingredients speak for themselves and you'll save money in the long run on vet bills. This is what our vet recommends.
Adrianna B.
Deforest, WI
Tilby my cat really likes that food and when we switched other brands he just doesn't like it as much he doesn't play as much he loves the branch in the kind that weekend I would recommend it to other cat owners
Emily W.
Columbia, South Carolina
My cats love this food. I have never fed them anything else. It is reasonably priced and you get a ton of food. One big bag lasts my two cats at least a month. I wouldn't feed my cats anything else!!!
Christina G.
My cat used to eat this food when she was younger, but never really ate much of it. After a while of her not eating much food, we switched her to another brand that she liked a lot better. It might have been the taste or the consistency, but she just did not like the food.