BY IAMS

IAMS HEALTHY ADULT ORIGINAL™ with Tuna dry cat food supports overall health with tasty tuna your cat loves.

• Complete nutrition for lifelong health
  • Designed for a healthy body & energy
  • 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers

Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Corn Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Tuna, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract.

• Does this cat food have glucosamine in it?2 Answers
Brooke M.
Aransas Pass, TX
I absolutely love this product for my rex! He eats so so much compared to other brands of food we have tried out. They are small in size which is perfect for kittens
Jamie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are super picky and this is the only food they will eat! Pretty decently priced. My cats really enjoy it and they are now always excited to eat their dinner!
Alyssa R.
Cincinnati
Reviews this cat food for a long time we have two adult cats one has long hair white that's why we get the Hairball control. We've tried to switch things up but this just seems like the best healthwise for our cats in the most affordable.
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
iams has great flavors for cats and dogs, i have used both and both types of animals have enjoyed their food from this brand. A little more expensive than most but healthy for your pet
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has always been recommended to me by veterinarians... My cat always enjoyed eating the food and it really helped him when it came to having a sensitive stomach and hair balls! Would definitely recommend this to other animal owners... It's a bit more than other cat food, but the formula is worth it (also nice how they have all the different age groups of cats from kitten to elder!!).
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I absolutely love this cat food for my cats. They're coat is always thick and smooth and they never get hair balls while on it. My cats love the flavor as much as I can tell seeing as they eat it up right way, and its a great value for the quality. I highly recommend this for any cat owners out there. It really is a great product.
Liz R.
My cats love this one! Not only are they picky eaters, but they have sensitive stomachs; a lot of seafood/fish flavored foods don't agree with them. This is one brand that's always been a hit, and a fish flavor that doesn't leave everyone unhappy. I wish I could rate this above 5 stars!
Nathalie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Just recently tried this product out with my kitty and he loved it.the thing that helped me choose Iams is The first thing on the ingredient list is chicken. I plan on making Iams the main meal for my cat from now on.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
My cats used to love this kibble! I fed them this with the indoor weight control kibble for years until one of them developed urinary tract issues (unrelated to the food) and had to switch to a prescription diet. Now I miss the convenience of picking up this brand while I'm out grocery shopping!
Amber P.
I usually buy the weight management IAMS but if the store is out this will keep kitty happy. We only leave dry food out overnight and feed wet food during the day so it serves its purpose.
Kim P.
Does this cat food have glucosamine in it?