BY IAMS

IAMS HEALTHY ADULT ORIGINAL™ with Chicken dry cat food supports overall health with tasty chicken your cat loves.

• Complete nutrition for lifelong health
  • Designed for a healthy body & energy
  • 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract

Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
I have a white, Cornish male cat named Jacques who is going on 3 years old. He has a horribly sensitive stomach and becomes instantly sick after eating most foods. When I started him on IAMS he significantly improved and I no longer need to spend my mornings cleaning cat vomit. My boy is healthy and happy and that makes me happy. A small bag retails around $8.00 which is a great value as well. I usually purchase from my local grocery store or Walmart.
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Iams cat food used to be the best on the market. I’ve fed it to every single cat I’ve had over 30 something years. Once they changed the formula, and the shape, it went downhill. It used to smell good in the bag. I kept thinking it was just me, but the longer I kept buying it the more my cats didn’t want to eat it. They would vomit (not from hairballs- I Brush them every day) I tried the weight control Iams, they still vomited it up each time they ate it. They starting eating the cheap food I bought for the feral cats. I noticed they did not vomit after eating it. Iams used to make cat food in large 20 lb bags that were expensive. Now the same exact expensive price apply to a 13 lb bag. Ridiculous. The cheap brand cost a 1/4 of that and is 30 lbs! It lasts a lot longer and they don’t vomit and they love it. I don’t buy Iams any longer. I’m sad because iams did make their poo compact and less stinky. The cheap food makes poo stink worse.
Brittany H.
San Diego , CA
I have mixed feelings about it, but my cat LOVES it. She will seriously not eat any other brand or even flavor. I like the price but I wish she would eat something a little more healthy for her. This isn’t bad cat food, but i like natural and limited ingredient food for my pets, things that i can understand what it is and what’s going into my pets body. It’s not the best but i can’t complain, it’s in my price range and it’s not the worst!
Mary S.
My cat has digestive issues. Everything would give him diarrhea that he just couldn’t control. It was terrible and we started spending $50 on blue buffalo cat food that just wasn’t helping. Our vet recommended we switch to this cat food which was more affordable and we haven’t had that issues since. He loves it and it loves him. We can now have him on our bed and I can cuddle him at night it is just an amazing feeling.
Hayden B.
Purchased at: Walmart
All 3 of my family cats love the food. They get super happy when their bowls get filled. Keeps them healthy and not fat or too skinny. Would definitely recommend for any type of cat. Have used this item for years and will continue using!
Danielle H.
Rexburg
My sweet kitty loves this food. I love that she loves it, because it cuts down on how much she poops, and it cuts down on how much the poop stinks! It also makes her coat really soft and silky. It also seems really filling for her, because she hasn’t been eating as much. I talked to the vet about that and he said that as long as she was still behaving normally, and not losing weight, she’s fine. Definitely sticking with this food for her!
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat has eaten this food for the past almost 13 years that we have had her. We've never had any issues and she seems to really like it. The only reason we have contimplated switching foods is because she has been having alot of hair balls the past couple of years. I think I will try the Iams Hair ball control and see if that helps. I would definitely recommend Iams cat food.
Em K.
Wyoming, MI
My cat likes this food goo enough. It seems to do its job. She’s a short haired tabby and is 3 years old. I’ve found that it is inexpensive and meets my expectations. I will buy this food again.
Ann K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the price & my cat loves the flavor!! He usually eats tuna flavor & can be picky. I was happy when I purchased this & he liked it!!! He’s an indoor cat & needs different nutrients. This is perfect!!
Lauryn B.
Lexington
Great for my cat. I’ve had a large bag of this and it lasts forever. He goes crazy for this food. He jumps up and down and runs around me every time I say it’s breakfast time. I would recommend
Leah R.
Is this food good for cats with sensitive stomachs?
Katina S.
Naples, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How much food is recommended for a one year old kitten that weighs 11lbs? She needs a diet.
I have fed my cats Iams for over 20 years. One of my cats lived to 19. I currently have a cat that is 17. My cats love this food.
Graciela P.