BY IAMS

IAMS HAIRBALL CARE™ dry cat food helps reduce hairball formation to help keep your cat happy and healthy.

• Helps control hairballs before they start
  • Helps support a radiant coat
  • 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfate, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract

Emily B.
Rapid City, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this for my cat. It makes his fur super soft and healthy looking (shiny). He doesn't get the hairballs, which is wonderful for me as I start to gag myself when I hear him trying to get rid of them or when I have to clean them up. It is rather expensive which is why I primarily buy it when it's on sale but I would rather spend the extra money because of the awesome outcomes. I love cuddling up to my cat and petting him like crazy because he is so incredibly soft! And NO hairballs!!! No one likes cleaning up wet regerated hair!
Hannah S.
Muncie, IN
Purchased at: Target
We have two long haired cats that get hairballs all the time. This does seem to help with the amount of hairballs that have and the density of them. We also have two short haired cats and they like this food a lot, too.
Laura R.
Greenwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats seem to enjoy this brand and flavor of dry cat food. The price is only slightly higher than other store brands, and I'd rather pay a little extra for better quality. All in all, I'd definitely recommend it to other cat parents and would buy it again for my own 2 kitties.
Autumn D.
Palmyra
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have purchased this on occasion for my Maincoon. I use additional hairball prevention, so I can say that it specifically had a positive impact. This product is not always easy to find at big box retailers outside of specialized pet stores. I would recommend this food.
Angela W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only dry food I will feed my cat. I feel good about the ingredients and she likes the taste. One bag lasts a long time too. I'm not totally sure if this really helps with hairballs but it can't hurt to try. I highly recommend this product. It's kitty approved too.
Risa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats has sensitivity problem with this product. He somehow suffered from gas accumulated in his stomach and started to throw up non stop until we took him to the pet hospital. The other two cats seem fine, no sign of digestive problem although they don't seem too eager to eat. Hmmm... maybe this product just not for my cats...
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only cat food our cat will eat! (He doesn’t even touch canned food!) he loves the taste and the small chips are perfect for him to chew. Our dog is on the hunt daily for a taste - so it must be good! The price is fair and coupons are often available.

In addition, we have noticed a huge difference in the amount of hairballs our cat has had to cough up. Highly recommend!
Eden Y.
Westlake, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats are not picky eaters. They'll consume whatever you put in front of them. There are cheaper brands that still feed your cats but I still end up repurchasing iams. It's a little pricey but it supposedly has more nutrients than the off brand. I haven't noticed a difference in my pets but overall it's a good cat food.
Stephanie M.
Ladysmith, WI
This must be good food, it's the only brand my cats will eat. Their coats are healthy. No problems with digestion or hairballs. they seem to be eating the best food available.
Donna R.
Vancouver
My adult cat was having fairly severe issues with hairballs, and seemed to actually be in quite a bit of pain. The price is doable on a budget, especially since I now don't need to purchase other hairball remedies. I will continue buying this product!

Target