Iams™ Proactive Health™ Hairball Care™ Cat Food uploaded by Mélissa L.

BY IAMS

IAMS HAIRBALL CARE™ dry cat food helps reduce hairball formation to help keep your cat happy and healthy.

• Helps control hairballs before they start
  • Helps support a radiant coat
  • 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfate, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract

Emily B.
Rapid City, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this for my cat. It makes his fur super soft and healthy looking (shiny). He doesn't get the hairballs, which is wonderful for me as I start to gag myself when I hear him trying to get rid of them or when I have to clean them up. It is rather expensive which is why I primarily buy it when it's on sale but I would rather spend the extra money because of the awesome outcomes. I love cuddling up to my cat and petting him like crazy because he is so incredibly soft! And NO hairballs!!! No one likes cleaning up wet regerated hair!
Aleksei M.
Frederick, MD
My cats love this food and wait for the mailman to deliver I from Amazon like some magical food fairy. Their weight is perfect, they're healthy as horses, and their coats are sleek and shiny. We're lifetime customers for Iams and rely on them to deliver grain free, healthy, nutritious food that make our furbabies happy.
Risa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats has sensitivity problem with this product. He somehow suffered from gas accumulated in his stomach and started to throw up non stop until we took him to the pet hospital. The other two cats seem fine, no sign of digestive problem although they don't seem too eager to eat. Hmmm... maybe this product just not for my cats...
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only cat food our cat will eat! (He doesn’t even touch canned food!) he loves the taste and the small chips are perfect for him to chew. Our dog is on the hunt daily for a taste - so it must be good! The price is fair and coupons are often available.

In addition, we have noticed a huge difference in the amount of hairballs our cat has had to cough up. Highly recommend!
Liz E.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat enjoys this food since I have been giving her it for a few years when she started getting more hair balls, seems to help somewhat but definitely still has them. Overall she likes the food just not huge difference in the hairball issues!
Summer T.
Ogden
This food is great. My cat has long, silky hair and is very prone to hair balls. Since we started this food his hair ball problem has been practically 100% resolved. He loves this food as well, would recommend
Clair T.
Westerville
My cats love this. My oldest, she's almost 14 is such a puker! In the last month that we've tried this, she's only vomitted once! Our youngest, he's 3, he devours it!
Andrea C.
America
Sometimes i pick up the wrong iams cat food that is also in an orange bag. I find out when i do when i constanly find hairballs lying around. 😷 this def keeps everything undercontrol.
Logan P.
Conway, AR
It has helped my cat control his hairballs just like it is advertised. The price point is great and you get a lot out of it if you feed your cat by a schedule.
Tricia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has an issue with hairballs, and often ends up coughing them up, (throwing up, poor guy), but with this food it is significantly less. He enjoys it and it’s his regular food.