BY IAMS

IAMS HAIRBALL CARE™ dry cat food helps reduce hairball formation to help keep your cat happy and healthy.

• Helps control hairballs before they start
  • Helps support a radiant coat
  • 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfate, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract

Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only cat food our cat will eat! (He doesn’t even touch canned food!) he loves the taste and the small chips are perfect for him to chew. Our dog is on the hunt daily for a taste - so it must be good! The price is fair and coupons are often available.

In addition, we have noticed a huge difference in the amount of hairballs our cat has had to cough up. Highly recommend!
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
Iams has been a standard cat food staple in our house for over ten years. It's a great value and it keeps our cats healthy. I find it takes less Iams food to satisfy our cats than it does more of the cheaper brands---it's an amazing deal that I will always buy!
Dawn C.
Millbury, MA
My cat uses this food. He likes it good enough and doesn't get hairballs. He likes when I get samples of other foods better but because he licks his fur so much we want to try to prevent the hairballs, although we would be willing to try other kids.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
I really like this cat food (not that I eat it but my cat does and he really enjoys it.) This food is one of the few foods that does not give my cat hair balls, which is great for me. My cat is very picky with his food, and he always eats this.
Hilda H.
Our cat is picky about what he'll eat, but seems to like Iams brand in general. I couldn't really tell if it was effective in helping with his hairballs though. Would be nice if I could ask my cat that question though!
Sarah C.
Gloucester City, NJ
My cat prefers the treats rather than it being his dry food all together. It works, as my cat has yet to suffer from hairballs, but I just didn't need a huge bag of "treats"
Cassie c.
Livonia, MI
I had a cat who just passed away but this was a great food choice for her. She was one of those cats who always threw up,
this was a great choice for her. It helped her out!
Nicola C.
I love this for my indoor cats who are 8+ in years. They don't have long fur, but do get hairballs when they shed in the cooler months. This helps eliminate hariballs.
KATIE M.
GREAT FALLS, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been feeding Iams hairball care to my cats for about four years but I haven’t seen a decrease In hairballs. I love their food so I stick with this brand!
Amanda s.
My cat really likes it! that's all I buy. I would recommend it to anyone!!!!