IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Hairball Care

IAMS™ Hairball Care helps reduce hairball formation and support a radiant coat to keep your cat looking and feeling her best. Real chicken is the 1st Ingredient Supports a soft & shiny coat 100% complete & balanced adult nutrition, 0% fillers Veterinarian recommended

My cat loves these but they don't love his belly! anyone else have thus problem?
Start your review of IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Hairball Care!
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Hairball Care uploaded by Amber R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Shocked it helped so much. My cat Scooter is an honest to God puker. While seemingly healthy he would cough up hairballs Every. Single. Day. We tried hairball supplements, brushing him more often, and fancy cat food. Nothing has made more of a difference than this food. We now only have an incident maybe once a month.
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Hairball Care uploaded by Jeanette M.
Purchased at: PETCO
Iams cat food is the only food my picky cat will eat right now. They both have more energy and want to play more and seem to be more happy.
Amanda Y.
Reynoldsburg, OH
My cats love this food. no hairballs in months. I have been having a hard time finding a food that actually helps with this problem. thanks IAMS!
robin K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,003 reviews
Great product to try out with your animal. my cats get hairballs all the time and this food has helped alot with them. Although the price can be expensive it’s definitely worth buying for your animals
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
My cat loves these treats! He would honestly eat the whole bag if I let him. He hasn't had hair balls issues since eating these and I feel good about giving them to him because they are Iams. I think they are a good accompaniment to the Iams dry cat food that is part of his everyday diet. If your cat can be a picky eater like mine then I would recommend trying these out. They also have other flavor varieties.
Han N.
nunya
There was a time when hairballs had been an issue. Any time ive decided to switch the food , either due to finances or curiosity, guess what? Hairballs. My cats are very healthy. And happy too. Iike iams because it has a list of ingredients that i can read and the first ingredients arent byproducts or alternatives. Just real food. I want them to eat as well as me.
Alyssa P.
Roseville, MI
As my cat got older she started developing a sensitivity to foods and puking up more hair balls than normal. We got this food and it definitely helped her.
Tori H.
Works great with my cat. He practically never throws up hairballs when he is consistently eating this food. He doesn't cough as much either. He also really enjoys the flavor. He is an orange tabby cat btw. I would defenitly reccomend this to other cat owners, especially with cats that tend to get sick a lot.
Amber D.
Muncie, IN
IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Hairball Care uploaded by Amber D.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats love this food. They are both very picky but this is one they both actually love. Usually I find a good one of them likes but they both love this one!!
JayLynn P.
Traverse City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I feed these to my kitty everyday!!! He Absoultly loves them!! He is always begging for more. Their ingredients contain protein and great price too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...