BY IAMS

IZM1049 Features Recommended for adult cats - 1 year and older Gluten free cuts and gravy PreBiotics FOS helps promote good bacteria to aid in digestive health and support a pet's defenses Omega 6:Omega 3 for shinier and healthier coat Product Type: Wet/Canned Health Benefit: Grain Free Health Benefit: Digestion / Intestinal Health Flavor: Fish Life Stage: Adult Pet Category: Cats Primary Color: Reds Dimensions Overall Product Weight: 4.5 Pounds

Buy on Walmart
Erica Q.
My cats love this imams Proactive canned cat food. I just have a hard time finding it at my local stores. it was a decent price and came in a case which lasted the month.
Nicole G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this for my mom's cat to be nice. She loved it, the sauce that is! The licked all of the sauce off and spit the now dry bits out. But this might have nothing to do with the food, she's kind of weird.
Chevy A.
My kitty love this stuff and she is a very very picky kitty. Iams is the only product that I trust for my kitty. And she looks so much better now that I switch over to iams
Zhanna A.
Plano, TX
Kitties love wet cat food. I have purchased lots of Iams flavors and they seem to like them.
Kim B.
My cat loves Iams brand cat food. The ProActive Health line is great, especially the salmon.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They don't like this brand the best but the will lick at it and eat a little bit of it.
Cindy K.
Etobicoke, Ontario
One of the most important things for me when choosing a cat food is acceptance by my cats and they really enjoy this food. With others, I find myself throwing much of their dinner away. I believe It's is a good brand and I am happy they enjoy it.
Cynthia M.
Prescott, Ontario, Ontario
My cats really seem to enjoy this wet food, though, to be fair, cats always seem to like wet food! It has a bit of a smell to it, which I don't particularly care for, but then again, it isn't my food, and disappears quickly.