Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesIAMS™
Proactive Health Chunks Adult Dog Food

Iams™ Proactive Health™ Chunks™ Adult Dog Food

Iams Dog Foods Offer a 100% Guarantee. Questions? Comments? Call us at 1-800-525-4267. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply save the unused portion, together with the proof of purchase, and call us. We will gladly replace the product or refund your money. ©2017. Look for the IAMS™ difference. Why ProActive Health™? ProActive Health™ is taking the right steps today, for a healthy and happy tomorrow. We know your dog deserve the best nutrition that nature has to offer. That's why IAMS ProActive Health™ premium dog food is crafted with real, wholesome ingredients you recognize, for optimal nutritional that fosters visible health and vitality at every stage of life. IAMS™ ProActive Health™ Chunks™ Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance. Contains one (1) 29.1-lb. bag of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Chunks Dry Dog Food IAMS Wholesome Dog Food is made with quality proteins, sourced from chicken and egg, to help support strong muscles Our dry dog food is formulated with L-carnitine to help burn fat and promote a healthy metabolism IAMS Hearty Dog Food is enriched with antioxidants to support a strong, healthy immune system Our crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque and tartar buildup on your dog's teeth Skin & Coat Care Satisfy your dog's craving for real meat proteins, and give them 100% complete and balanced nutrition with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Chunks Dry Dog Food. Our hearty dog food is made with real chicken as the first ingredient. Your adult dog's favorite kibble delivers the protein they need to maintain lean muscles, plus L-carnitine to help burn fat and promote a healthy metabolism. IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Dog Food also is formulated with seven essential nutrients to nourish your dog's heart. Your dog will feel the benefits of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Formula, and you will notice your dog's healthier skin, shinier coat and less tartar buildup. Best of all, IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Food for Dogs is made without fillers or artificial preservatives, so you can be confident that your adult dog is getting wholesome nutrition in every bite. IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Chunks Dog Food is formulated to support a strong immune system, a healthy metabolism and help reduce plaque and tartar buildup. #1 Ingredient is Chicken 0% Fillers Super Premium Dog Food

What kind of dog do you have :) My girl is a Shepherd
I have a dog and I want to give him food that will give him the necessary nutrients he needs. I have seen commercial on this dogs food and I want to know how was your dog after eating this dogs for?
Start your review of Iams™ Proactive Health™ Chunks™ Adult Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie B.
Gainesville, GA
Iams™ Proactive Health™ Chunks™ Adult Dog Food uploaded by Stephanie B.
Este es el mejor producto que tengo para mi hija perruna. Contiene todos los nutrientes para que ella esté feliz. Mi veterinaria está muy contenta con su peso y su pelaje brilla constantemente gracias a la nutrición de su alimentación. Definitivamente lo recomiendo. Iams™ Proactive Health™ Chunks™ Adult Dog Food
Leticia V.
Stamford, CT
Iams™ Proactive Health™ Chunks™ Adult Dog Food uploaded by Leticia V.
This is the one and only dry food that my dog has every single day! This is also the only one she actually likes and eats- after trying a bunch of different brands! Iams Proactive Health Dog Food, Adult Minichuncks
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,230 reviews
Both of my dogs have been eating this since they were puppies and they’ve never had an issue or negative reaction to this food. They seem to like it and the chunks are small which is good because my dogs are small. I buy the big bags when I can because it lasts longer. Sometimes I’ll add a little warm water and mix it to make a “gravy” and they love it!
Stacy Z.
My dogs love this food so much. Highly recommend..the first ingredient is chicken and also they usually get gassy eating other foods and there isnt any issues when I give them this.
Alicia  F.
Winston Salem, NC
I just recently started using Iams when we got a puppy last may and so far both dogs love it and eat it without argument. I was a bit worried to try it but it has in fact worked out great and there is plenty of variety
Jacqueline P.
Strongsville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been buying this product for my dogs for the last few years. I like that they have different varieties so I can change it up every few times. The dogs like it almost as they like fancy expensive dog food. They also have a variety for keeping your dogs at a healthy weight.
Sandra J.
Edinburg, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We decided to get our girls the mini chunks to change it up a bit and they seemed to love it! Before their food could be lying there all day but now they always eat it right away when they see the little chunks.
Crysta R.
FORREST CITY, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Dog and cat approved! My Riley just loved her Iams and even the cat would steal a couple pieces for himself. Decent price and a company you can trust.
Jenny  N.
Hudson, WI
We have used IAMS for our dog for the last 6 years. We get no complaints and the vet thinks she looks great.
Carol G.
Our farm dog is a fan of this dog food. He is a highly energetic dog and gets to run and play as much as he likes…so he eats a lot. This dog food is the one we chose for our farm dog because he seems to really like it and the cost is mid range. Our dog trainer has several big dogs and recommended this food to us.