Iams™ Proactive Health™ Adult With Grass-fed Lamb Dog Food uploaded by Alysha T.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Adult With Grass-fed Lamb Dog Food uploaded by Danii H.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Adult With Grass-fed Lamb Dog Food uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY IAMS

IAMS With Grass-Fed Lamb formula is rich in omegas for dogs with sensitive skin, because a comfortable dog is a happy dog.

Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal, Lamb, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Salt, Flaxseed, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Carrots, Tomatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, Green Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Brewers Yeast, DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols, L-Carnitine, Dried Blueberry Pomace, Rosemary Extract.

Mix with Wet:

Replace 2/3 cup (62 g) for each 1/2 can of Iams with Beef and Rice (375 g can).

• Hello!!! can someone recommend me a shampoo to put the br...2 Answers
  • Would this dog food be good for a dog with a sensitive st...2 Answers
Landrey ✨.
Augusta
My dog loves to eat and always eats like he’s never eaten before I know many pet lovers can relate to that! I feed him iams because it is affordable and I can buy it in large amounts which is great because my dog eats so much! I love that I can also get it on amazon and have it delivered it’s fantastic!
Rachel M.
Grand Blanc,
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So we originally started my dog on Blue Buffalo. It is well advertised and seemed like it would be the best diet for our dog. Unfortunately, it made her stomach very sick. Her bowel movements were disgusting - horrible odor and sooo loose that it was difficult to pick up on walks. After consulting with the vet, they recommended Iams or a science diet. Given our current financial situation, the Iams was our best choice. My dog enjoys the food, and her bowel movements are now a more normal color and consistency. I know this falls into the TMI, but if your dog has a sensitive stomach it may be worth trying!
Corie S.
This food has tremendously helped our dog with her sensitive skin issues! Our vet recommended several brands to us and we decided to try this first because it was not only going to help her but also wasn’t going to break the bank like the other brands. And I am so glad we did try this brand! We are definitely never going to switch and it’s a plus you can get a giant bag on Amazon and have it delivered right to your door! That beats having to carry it through a store and to your car!
Stacy P.
cleveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a product that I will continue to buy for my dog. Though it is pricey, I feel like the Iams brand is well worth it. My dog loves the food and I feel confident that she is getting the nutrition she needs. She is a yellow lab- Pitt bull mix. Iams has kept her healthy, muscular, active, and happy. I would recommend the Iams brand to those who own either dogs, cats, or both.
Genna S.
Canton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Loves this food. She didn't at first, she was a rescue & when I 1st got her it was hard to get her 2eat anything at all, but found out she Loved carrots, so I started 2chop up smaLL carrots and mix them into her food, &after a week she didn't notice when i didn't mix any carrots into her bowl...now she LOVES it&wiLL NOT eat any other kind!
Alysha T.
Lucasville
Purchased at: Chewy.com
It’s a middle grade dog food. More expensive then store brands, cheaper than the high end pet store brands. Switched my dog a few times before we found this. He loves it, he is all about that lamb flavor.
Kayleigh B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had to get this for my dog when he was getting allergies from the chicken formula. The bags are a little more expensive than the other kinds but he loves it and hasn’t had any issues eating or switching to this flavor. They sometimes have coupons in them too for a few dollars off the next bag which is also really nice!
Kaytlyn G.
Chesnee, SC
My dog Briar which is only 4 months old, absolutely loves eating Iams dog food! We was having issues out of other dog foods, and our doctor recommended Iams puppy food! It’s well worth it, and it satisfies my dog!
Torey H.
Poquoson, VA
My dogs love this food. I have two big chocolate labs (60-70 lbs) and they both look forward to meal time. They have nice healthy looking coats and have not had any issues with it. It's a good quality dog foods for a good price.
Maya D.
Mays landing, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Amazing brand. Always use this for my dog. I️t started with my Bedouin size dogs that was a Shar-pei and he loved it and now I️ give I️t to my other dog. They absolutely love I️t. I️ highly recommend I️t to other dog parents
Gabriela S.
Woodstock, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hello!!! can someone recommend me a shampoo to put the brightest hair to my dogs !! Thank you!!!
Nayam S.
Would this dog food be good for a dog with a sensitive stomach?