BY IAMS

IAMS With Farm-Raised Beef nourishes your active dog with essential nutrients and prebiotics for a healthy body inside and out.

Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal, Beef, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Salt, Flaxseed, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, Tomatoes, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, Green Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Brewers Yeast, DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols, L-Carnitine, Dried Blueberry Pomace, Rosemary Extract.

Glynnis C.
West Pittston
I have two large dogs, a lab and a golden doodle. They both eat this food and seem to enjoy it. I keep a large bowl on the floor with food in it all the time and they just graze at it whenever they're hungry and they seem to eat this food the most. I think it's a reasonable price.
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do not like this food. My dogs ate it because we fed it to them but it gave them massive tummy problems. This product didn't meet my expectations
Lindsey C.
My dog loves this food. He is always eager to eat. Plus my dog has a chicken allergy so having a beef option was important for me.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This iams proactive health is the better to our dog. I would buy it again and i recommend it. Buy it again..