Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodIAMS™
ProActive Health ADULT WITH BEEF & RICE

IAMS™ ProActive Health™ ADULT WITH BEEF & RICE

IAMS Adult Beef & Rice recipe nourishes your active dog with essential nutrients and prebiotics for a healthy body inside and out.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IAMS™ ProActive Health™ ADULT WITH BEEF & RICE!
Annamare P.
Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
IAMS™ ProActive Health™ ADULT WITH BEEF & RICE uploaded by Annamare P.
My cat loves this. We switched her off of usual and tried this and now she looks forward to eating. She also gained more weight since we noticed she stopped eating with her last stuff. She’s at a good weight now being on this.
Tin B.
Barnegat, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this and honestly was not my favorite dog food. No matter what my dog did not seem to like it and now I’m stuck with a bag of it. Seemed very cheap and dry. I wouldn’t not recommend or buy again.
Cheyenne H.
Buckeye, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Generally a good product. My dogs aren’t that picky about dog food, mostly only treats, so this worked out good. A bit expensive, however, but good. If you want an easy food that pretty much any non picky dog would like, this one might be perfect.
Taye A.
Holiday, FL
He loves it! It was an easy switch to get him to go to this from his previous Rachel Ray brand. And you seem to get more for your dollar as well! We didn’t even have to mix with his old brand, he went straight to eating this by himself with no issue!
Becky O.
Rowlett, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great. Good for my dogs. They love it. Great product great quality really great love ❤️
Jacqueline P.
Walterboro, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our fur babies had had all the varieties of iams we started them with the puppy food. So I was surprised when I recently purchased this flavor for them to try and they didn’t want anything to do with it at first. It took them a while to even try it. They don’t go through it as fast as some of the other flavors such as the chicken one.
Bianca D.
haltom city
Personally i love this brand. I dont agree with the enriched expensive brands but i wont be feeding them super cheap food either. this brand meets in the middle & offers good nutrients.
Marissa C.
Saginaw, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My German Shepherd loved this for a while then grew tired of it. Pieces are perfect size. Not too hard for her to chew.
Cat A.
Ada
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Iams is a long time recommend product that offers great nutritional value for your pup while providing a tasty meal. They have really come to be a more affordable product but still a bit on the higher end of that price range. I do recommend this product as well as the other foods they have to offer. Bone apatite
Tiffany S.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do not like this food. My dogs ate it because we fed it to them but it gave them massive tummy problems. This product didn't meet my expectations

Looking for your answer?