BY IAMS #64 in Dog Food

IAMS Small Breed enriches overall health, energy, and activity with concentrated nutrition packed into right-size kibble specifically designed to meet the needs of your small-breed dog for all of his big adventures.

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Caramel Color, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Salt, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Choline Chloride, Carrots, Tomatoes, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, Green Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Brewers Yeast, DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, L-Carnitine , Dried Blueberry Pomace, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.

Mix with Wet:

Replace 1/4 cup (26 g) for each 1/4 can of Iams with Chicken and Rice (375 g can).

Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed my three teacup yorkie terriers with  Iams™ Proactive Health™ Adult Small & Toy Breed Dog Food . They seem to love it and they haven't had any reactions to it, which has occurred with other brands. I think it is a good price. I usually buy mine from Giant or Wal-Mart. I order larger bags off of Amazon. My dogs have been eating this food for 6 years, so I will be continuing to buy it!
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I generally buy all of our pet food fro the local co op.  Are usually buy a lamb and rice formula but I do like that I am‘s small breed dog food it’s just as good as what I buy at the co-op for animals but easy accessible meaning I can buy it at Petco I could even buy it at Walmart I try to not buy my pet food at Walmart because you don’t really know how it was stored and all those good things but I love iams they have really great products and healthy and exactly everything that is in the dog food is listed on the back of the package you don’t have to worry about scraps or dirty products in with your dog food. I actually worked at the plant that made it so I know how it’s manufactured and it’s just a really good dog food
Karen O.
SAN YSIDRO, CA
Love this brand! My vet recommended this brand when I first got my dog and she LOVES it! It’s been 13 years using Iams and we are not going back. We’ve tried other brands before and she just doesn’t like anything else! Definitely recommend trying this brand, specially this kind since the pieces are small enough for small dogs like chihuahuas :)
Geraldine G.
Laredo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog’s veterinarian had recommended I feed him this after he (and I) was having a hard adjusting and finding a dog food that wouldn’t make him sick. He’s a small dog and doesn’t eat much but he would get so sick after eating Beneful, Purina, and store brand that was “organic”. I wanted to give my dog the best and after feeding him Iams, he’s been so much better, has energy and hasn’t been having any stomach problems! ☺️Iams™ Proactive Health™ Adult Minichunks Dog Food
Jasmine R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I know that Iams isn’t the greatest food for dogs when there’s all those fancy brands out there but this is the nest food for my dogs. I searched for a great dog food for so long when I got my dogs (yorkies) and everything made one of my dogs sick except for this iams small breed so it’s been my tried and true for about 7 years.
Lauren H.
Joplin
My dogs love this food! One of them has a hard time eating larger food so this is perfect for him. He still eats slow but eats much more. They both get excited at meal time. Our vet recommended Iams and our dogs continue to be very happy and healthy. The price is great!
Daisy V.
Long Beach , CA
My 7 year old was getting tired from this food but she actually liked it . She just always wanted the wet food and it’s so annoying . Only when she acts right , she’ll get the wet food . My four month old , she eats everything so she’s fine . She just eats too damn much . She either eats her sisters food or she’ll eat human food , sitting there looking all cute and begging for food . She’ll do this cute thing where she’ll look at you and than she’ll run to you and she’ll jump on you and kiss you , than she’ll get off and sit down . But I trick her and give her the IAMS food .
Ainsley K.
Medina
This is the dog food we have been feeding our two little dogs for years with no problems! They are both older now, but in good health and I have seen no problems come from them eating this food. They seem to really enjoy it and get excited about it as well.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is the only food that I'll feed my bigger dog. I like the ingredients and my vet recommended it. He sheds like crazy and thus particular dry dog food helps with the shedding. His teeth are healthy and he has a shiny, beautiful coat.
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the dry dog food that was recommended by the breeder of our first puppy. We have 3 small dogs. They love this dry food. I leave a small bowl out and they snack on it throughout their day. I recommend this product.
Lynna D.
Dublin, CA
When switching from another brand to this one how long did you notices difference in your dog's health?
Caroline D.
Maria G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How well is this dog food? i have a yorkie
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
How does this make you dog feel?
Jenissa C.
Hialeah, FL
I gave this food to my dog and he liked it does this food react to all dogs the same

back